Quantcast

Saturday <insert emojis here>

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Growing up the family golden retriever would occasionally come home with large chunks deer.
virginia....two year old beagle proudly scratching at the back door with deer front leg in mouth....chest/neck covered in gore...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As is tradition, the first nice day of the year and WSDOT decides to shut down I-90 for the weekend which pretty much causes traffic chaos for the whole Puget Sound area, will be hitting the road bike.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If you're desperate enough to take the ride, McGuckins in Boulder has 4, 1"x6" grade 8 bolts in stock.
One of my useful neighbours took the initiative to head somewhere to pick exactly that up, I think he found it at Tractor Supply.

Two hours of snowblowing so far today and none of that is on flat terrain...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What it say bruvs. I ran 18 miles this morning and am glad to get that done. Slamming down a pbj now before heading off to another dog rescue volunteer shift. My handling assignment today is this handsome fella, Maximus. Hopefully he won't eat me.

a north american snuggleupoguess out in the wild....

fascinating.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Flying back to Montucky after my eldest's whirlwind college tour road trip in MA/CT.

5 schools, 5 days.

Unfortunately both kids are sniffly sick so had to bail on a bike ride with @StiHacka

But we did have enough time before the rental car return for a quick tallboy and to check in with the happy couple and their lovely home.

Next time.

On the plus side, I did get a road ride in two days back, 26 rolling miles, 1600'...

Bedford Hills NY is (not) surprisingly hilly but legs felt okay for my third ride of the year...

4x/week xc ski this winter for the win

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
virginia....two year old beagle proudly scratching at the back door with deer front leg in mouth....chest/neck covered in gore...
when we were in va our hound's favorite thing to do was find either a giant pile of scat or a rotting carcass in the woods, throw her shoulder into it, and roll as hard as she could....

le ugh.

did yardwork, planted trees. probably more yardwork soon.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
I'm trying to imagine what "too much" green chile looks like. :think:
it looks like a drawer in my freezer full of bags of it. We grow it mostly to have rellenos, I use the rest for posole, green chile stew, burgers, and whatever else. But I just cracked my last jar of pickled jalapenos and there will be a few months without until these plants produce mature peppers.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
when we were in va our hound's favorite thing to do was find either a giant pile of scat or a rotting carcass in the woods, throw her shoulder into it, and roll as hard as she could....

le ugh.

did yardwork, planted trees. probably more yardwork soon.
our second house in virgina had 10 acres...8 of which were cow field...which we had other peoples cows on....

beagles live cow shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We got Haley's race suit today. She is very, very happy.
1000004621.jpg

1000004620.jpg

1000004619.jpg

We had to take it to the tailor to get the waist strap Velcro lengthened, but will have it back by her race on the 6th.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
fuck I hate being management. Well at least I did not get disturbed until after I got off the lake. 10 phone calls 20 texts one vehicle lost a wheel bearing (it is now in the shop) and I get to have a one on one HR style talk about respecting employees of a different gender. they change their behavior asap or they are gone. only one chance to change.