Quantcast

saturday night.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Sup? What's goin' on?

I'm just sitting here watching the Olympics marathon drinking a beer. (the Olympics should combine the two)

Wife and I went to a wedding at my uncle's house today (two hour drive each way). He ran out of beer 90 minutes into the party. :bonk: So, I had to make a beer run. Bought $85 in beer at a gas station.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Surfing teh monkey and watching the olympics. Last ride on my home trails for a while tomorrow. Moving on Tuesday.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
CHESS KNIGHT. we drink beer and alcohol and smoke weed til at least 4 am. it is almost 9 so people are just arriving. the first game is underway. there should be at least 8 or 9 chess boards on the go. maby 20 people for sure

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
CHESS KNIGHT. we drink beer and alcohol and smoke weed til at least 4 am. it is almost 9 so people are just arriving. the first game is underway. there should be at least 8 or 9 chess boards on the go. maby 20 people for sure
haha thats great... i'm here surfing the web..watching the giants vs. jets game

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
yup 4 people here at my house so far. i am studying a book of unorthodox chess openings just to give them hell tonight. we have a few books here about chess but being drunken_ninja means playing chess a little differently. got to challenge some of these guys.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I am preparing dinner. Steaks and veggies on the grill in a peanut marinade.

And mourning the probable loss of yet more SRAM compenentry. Stupid SRAM...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
getting ready to head out to dinner at a nice place in town. the parents are paying. sweet. :D (cascadia for the locals)

i bought a little radio controlled plane today. 12 grams! tiny. but it doesn't work. now my childlike wonder is turning into buyer's remorse. back to the hobby shop it'll go tomorrow.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
getting ready to head out to dinner at a nice place in town. the parents are paying. sweet. :D (cascadia for the locals)

i bought a little radio controlled plane today. 12 grams! tiny. but it doesn't work. now my childlike wonder is turning into buyer's remorse. back to the hobby shop it'll go tomorrow.

How many freaking hobbies do you have????

Windowlicker

Monkey
Dec 27, 2007
Santa Cruz
I am preparing dinner. Steaks and veggies on the grill in a peanut marinade.
that sounds really good....

just got back from a 5 mile uphill ride on my single speed DJ bike to see a friend, he had to bounce within 30 minutes of me being there because of some family emergency. the ride down was fun though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Prepping for a century I decided to ride at the last minute. Kind of wish I hadn't put in 5 hours of riding in over the past two days.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Just went to mess with the bike I'm planning on riding tomorrow, and decided the rear brake was a little too spongy. Rebled, and it's better. I hate being OCD about the way my bikes work.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Shooing people that "just popped in" out of my place so I can chill and watch my fresh download of: Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
it was absolutely dead at work tonight. i'm going to drink some beer and get some sleep now. my last day of work is tomorrow night, it will be dead but fun.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
US men just obliterated the field in the 4x400m relay. Won it by more than 2.5s, and set an Olympic record.

tylerpier137

Monkey
Mar 29, 2007
ventura
Im stressing out over a rediculous amount of homework do on monday, but im going surfing tomorow so I get a small reprive for a couple hours.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Shooing people that "just popped in" out of my place so I can chill and watch my fresh download of: Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden.
I've been wanting to check that out. Let us know how it is. I thought his other stuff including 30 Days has been alright.

I was working on my DH bike so I could take both bikes to my riding destination tomorrow but in a daze I accidentally put the tire I wanted on the front on the rear and vice versa. And now it's too late and I'm too tired to finish working on it. Guess I'm just riding the trail bike tomorrow. :banghead:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I went out to eat with my parents for my birthday and now I'm being a nerd.... I might watch a documentary I just received, After Innocence. I did watch the finish of the mens Olympic marathon.....those Kenyans are fast

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
I chilled with my girlfriend for most of the evening. We were entertained by playing Playmobile with her little sister. But we played a little differently than most kids do, we set up a hooker business with abusive pimps.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
chess knight continues...i lost my first game playing the king's gambit. i used the mexican defense (unorthodox chess openings) against a raving drunk who i had to threaten with the time clock. (didnt use it but it would have made my first game shorter)

8 people so far total tonight and two boards in play. one left. a half a beer and six joints later and i am in need of the book again in secrecy, perhaps on the front porch. jager bombs (jager and redbull) vodka and beers are on tap. will stay in touch. i dont think i will play the mexican defense again tonight perhaps something else is in order.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
went to my first car show, we won best team participation, we had 7 wrx's show up...plus two of the wrx got 3rd and 2nd in the import/tuner class