Quantcast

%% Saturday Saturday Saturday %%

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Concerts over and MS was quite good too! My young colleague (I am her mentor) is hosting a holiday party tonight so she and I went shopping for booze for said party with one of her college friends...I am amazed that we are all of similar minds when I am more than double their age!!! Baking some cookies for a cookie tray for said party and bringing bourbon! Should be a good time.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cycled a bicycle.

Unfortunately asshole driver had hit and run some other cyclist(s) and fled, before heavily crashing their 90's Mustang on a switchback further up the mountain and fleeing on foot. Hopefully they die lost in the woods from exposure/concussion from the second crash.

edit: Sounds like the manhunt was successful, all clear just given by the Sheriff's.
edit2: Nope, still haven't caught them...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Driving occurred. I got a bunch of pictures, but none are really great - not bad, just not great. I'm still getting used to my DSLR again. Haley for some reason is nervous/scared of the shop owner, so he finally called her on it. Said that he really didn't want to talk about her driving with me, which is what needed to be said. She listens to Kyle really well, but after the intra-team contact last season when Greg had to do the "this isn't acceptable, guys" she's been a bit scared of him. She hasn't been around him without any of the other kids in a while, so with the focus on her, she was anxious about getting her feedback. She was better by the end, but you can tell she's still a bit intimidated by him.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I dont know how you guys ski that dead sky treeless flatlight up there where you cant see shit for snow cracks.... Stay safe
Vis was good today! By Alaskan standards. Get some mist or fog in there and we are casting neon lines to descend one turn at a time. Was able to rip generally and even a few steeper alder sections were pretty fun. Dangerous snow conditions tho, so no crazy terrain.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that place was way too close to where I lived

I'd end up there by accident
from 87 thru 92 when i moved away from the DC area...there was no reason i could not see a band two or three nights a week....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
from 87 thru 92 when i moved away from the DC area...there was no reason i could not see a band two or three nights a week....
fo realz

I was only there two years but I don't think there was a single band I listened to in that span that didn't come through atlanta

I sorta half ass worked at the radio station at ga tech and free tickets flowed like wine