Quantcast

/^\ Saturday /^\

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
:monkey:

edit: now that it's light outside, all the big mountains and continental divide are freshly snow covered this morning.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Various work from home things literally all day + doing a tour and having lunch with a potential new hire

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Today is work on the new/used horse trailer day. I need to install tie downs for gear, remove a saddle rack. Basically get everything set up so Ruth can head out to a Clinic on Friday, Tonight my Buddy from Durango rolls in and tomorrow we go ride dirt.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Had a rough game last night with my varsity girls (I'm the assistant coach), loosing to the top team in our league 7-0. My daughter is the goalie and she played well, stopping 7 of the 15 shots on goal, but our offense was off and our defense was nearly non-existent. My modified girls (I'm their coach) were kicking ass and taking names on Thursday with a win over a rival team. They're such a cute group of monsters! Today, I'm cleaning the camper for winterizing; then maybe some leaf blowing and Halloween decorating. SqEarl's helping Crombie on a home improvement project so it's just us girls at home too so maybe a fire or hot tub and movies.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
One bowl of granola eaten, two poops taken, three cups of coffee drank, and four shelves built… and it’s not even noon. I need a fucking gold star.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
congregation show...

fuel pizza...

lunchbox records....

get toes chewed on by the parents puppy while they go out....

the end.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Went for a walk in the woods this morning while my oldest boy was at xc-ski practice. It was super nice out. Walked with another family who also has a daughter in the race team. I showed them some unofficial trails that I know from biking.

The leaves are at their peak, and the forest smelled of humus and loam. It was nice to be out.

But fuck do I ever miss biking.

Also, everything is tiring. I had to lay down for over an hour, and I'm still zonked. I'm now sat in my backyard enjoying the mild weather, having an espresso, and listening to the neighborhood kids play in the court. Could be worse I guess...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Neighbors a few houses down are having a backyard party. Parking was kinda jammed up today. Then a live band started playing with Walkin’ On Sunshine like they were in my living room. By the time they started Prince’s 1999, I had my PA warmed up and rolling Machine from Static X. Not trying to win a war, but I gotta block that shit out.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Neighbors a few houses down are having a backyard party. Parking was kinda jammed up today. Then a live band started playing with Walkin’ On Sunshine like they were in my living room. By the time they started Prince’s 1999, I had my PA warmed up and rolling Machine from Static X. Not trying to win a war, but I gotta block that shit out.
loop this for a couple hours

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Slept in, after being awake for 2 hours at 4 am. Took my son to a classmates bday party. Met some other parents, had a decent time. Pruned the trees in the front yard. Rain looks to be a minimum, so dh laps are in the forecast tomorrow.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had a taco

and chilaquiles under that egg

it was good. Blackberry bourbon sour drink as well. A good lunch

Now awaiting wife-bot to bring back Thai food, while I work from home until 10 PM.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
20211009_191406.jpg

these are always hit/miss....i'm pretty sure i had the camden palace one about 25 years ago....except grey sleeve/pink vinyl....

Last edited: