Quantcast

***Saturdays GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cleaning up after the work crew went on one week vacation. Dirty everywhere. Next week it will only be the roof crew finishing up and the floor guy will sand and finish floor and stairs on the 2nd floor. Sitting in my riding gear trying to get myself out on the bike but its damn cold outside.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cold and snow everywhere. Can March be over now, please?
Nor'easter next week.

I reckon I should take my winter wheels off the mega for good. Need to replace the front tire on the summer wheels. I guess I should start getting things ready to build the Scott.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Going go-karting in an hour. Haley wanted to watch videos from YouTube this morning and decided on car videos. So we watched M5 videos all morning. Part of me says to just get a skybox for storage and sell the Subaru so I can keep the M. Logic says no though. A high hp rwd car makes no sense when you like going into snow, even with snow tires.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Good morning, Its raining here. Rebuilt the megatrail yesterday. Well swapped out a few frame bearings, Scotch bright to the frame and a good cleaning. New shift cable, swapped out part of the cassette. Creaking was gone, so thats awesome. Only took 2 hours. Coffee in the shed for now. Hopeing the rain stops in time to ride tomorrow. Its a mountain of dg so itll likely be fine.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Poopdecking from my FB:
Funny how nobody seems to give a fvk about cultural approptiation or stereotypes, today.
Just told a fellow redhead my response to people who give us shit for not wearing green on Amateur Drinking day. I wear green and red everyday wether I want to or not.

And yeah, never been to Ireland nor do I want to proclaim from the lofty perch of a green vomit filled gutter, my white, European ancestry.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi! LOL!!

I slept 10 hours last night and had to pull myself out of bed this morning. I'd have slept more if the wife wasn't up making a racket. It's funny because when she thinks I've slept enough she'll either make noise or open the bedroom door and sick the cats on me.

Anyway, I went for a 10 mile run today at a swift 6:54 avg pace. With the wind blowing the whole time, it felt like an entirely uphill run.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just told a fellow redhead my response to people who give us shit for not wearing green on Amateur Drinking day. I wear green and red everyday wether I want to or not.

And yeah, never been to Ireland nor do I want to proclaim from the lofty perch of a green vomit filled gutter, my white, European ancestry.
Imagine a Native American holiday, where the country decided to wear feathered headdresses, and proclaim the fun of getting drunk on firewater.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Into the mountains and back for 52 miles with 7200 ft vert on road and gravel. Ready to eat all the things.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wifey cruising along at 9000ish ft. Snowy mountains in the background are the continental divide.
20180317_122909(0)_resized.jpg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So we took buddy's seized snowblow engine apart. To my great disappointment, we didn't find any frozen potatoes inside the crankcase. He done fucked up well and needs a new block engine as flakes of cylinder wall were shaven and re-deposited in other spots, preventing the piston to reach the low dead point.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I went on what I believe was my best fatbike ride ever today. 20km, and circa 500m of climbing. It was -9°C out, the snow was compacted but powdery (as opposed to slippy and icy), and the path was packed down to a narrow ribbon of awesomeness meandering through the forest. Bluebird skies, and not too crowded. Found a way to connect two separate trails on either side of a ridge, meaning lots of great DH.

Drove my wife to the airport for a week-long work trip. :| If the weather holds, and the boys let me sleep, I will be doing lunch-loops of that route multiple times this week...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
so, we had a new girl working at the shop today. She didn't notice that two different guys (with the same size boots) left with two lefts and two rights, respectively.
Neither customer noticed.
It was a powder day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oof. Yesterday’s ride kicked my ass. Gonna need to break out the foam roller. Coffee, sausage, and waffles for now.
your wife still has hands...correct?

let her massage your tired legs while you drink beer.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
16oz lamb steak on the bbq split between the two of us served with rice ftw.

Then I had breakfast again at about 7:30pm...