Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good start of the day as bids rolled in on the stuff I am selling on eBay. Will be good to get the money and get rid of stuff. Still hoping my frame will be bid up some more.

Besides that is coffee time and I'll watch some of the Milano San Remo race.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy.

I was planning on riding today, but after it rained literally every single day this week, I don't think that's a smart move. A hike it is.

Not sure how far I'll get, it is below freezing and freaking cold out.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My newest neighbor had seven vehicles and a toy hauler. He also refuses to move any of his vehicles and takes up everyone else's parking. Yes, I have asked him directly. He is just a stubborn dick, who's vehicles will more than likely be towed within the hour

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
waiting on the coffee to be ready, Going to mount a rack on the camper shell so I can use the old truck to carry the kayak and toss wet gear into the bed instead of the volvo and having to tarp the cargo area.

Afterwards going Mt Biking

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
8am frozen ass ride, 27F was not nice. 35mm->50mm stem change feels good, the bike's getting there. Now consuming english muffins, polish ham, danish cheese and spanish coffee, with habanero fiery chips. Ola!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
:wave:

Think I caught teh cooties. Went to bed at 830 feeling like poop. Woke up with a horrendous sore throat. Gonna go in and power through the day. Maybe.
If it's the horror show that I see others getting around here, brave yourself for extra strength ick. Godspeed.

Depressing week. Layoffs at work. Suicide jumper at the construction site across from the office. Coworker dealing with a family member having cancer surgery. If it weren't for the hassle of cleaning Fleshlights, I'd lock myself in the dong-shed for 48 hours.

Dr. Repost is self medicating with bacon and coffee. Gonna do some programming and sequencing. Considering buying a Rickenbacker bass, so I might do some shopping.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We leave Hawaii tonight. Two Sherlock Holmes movies downloaded to my laptop and a charged LeapPad for the kiddo at the ready. I hope my kids sleep on the redeye flight...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If your local DMV has Saturday hours. Take into account who would fuck up their Saturday by going to the DMV and why would they bring all their children along? Even the DMV workers were like WTF! A old lady wanted her daughter in her ID photo in case she was driving her car. Made a big huge scene. The sheriff had to come and explain to her why they couldn't do that..... My thought was that since they both weighed 400lbs that there would be no way they could have been in the shot together. The DMV lady laughed. The Sheriff kept asking me to move behind the line. I waited 40 minutes in that line and neither me nor anyone else was going to give a inch. He gave up and left. A young lady tried to cut in front of me with her kids. The DMV lady made her go to the back of the line.... It was awful...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If your local DMV has Saturday hours. Take into account who would fuck up their Saturday by going to the DMV and why would they bring all their children along? Even the DMV workers were like WTF! A old lady wanted her daughter in her ID photo in case she was driving her car. Made a big huge scene. The sheriff had to come and explain to her why they couldn't do that..... My thought was that since they both weighed 400lbs that there would be no way they could have been in the shot together. The DMV lady laughed. The Sheriff kept asking me to move behind the line. I waited 40 minutes in that line and neither me nor anyone else was going to give a inch. He gave up and left. A young lady tried to cut in front of me with her kids. The DMV lady made her go to the back of the line.... It was awful...
These people all get to vote for our next leader.
Make America great again.
Trump is the upper decker waiting in our final flush down the drain.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
These people all get to vote for our next leader.
Make America great again.
Trump is the upper decker waiting in our final flush down the drain.
I don't think there were to many Trump supporters at the DMV. My temporary tag still had 22 days left on it. Why was I there? The plates I was there to turn in could have been transferred to my new car online. I drove there illegally by the way.... Today it was my turn to be the drain on the system.... I drove home legally.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drinking a very large beer and watching hoops while waiting for kid to be done at a bday party. prob do some trailwork tomorrow. maybe sneak in a ride...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My newest neighbor had seven vehicles and a toy hauler. He also refuses to move any of his vehicles and takes up everyone else's parking. Yes, I have asked him directly. He is just a stubborn dick, who's vehicles will more than likely be towed within the hour
Street parking? Does he have a driveway?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hike finished. I found a water funnel thing in a pond and played with it like a kid... I feel kind of bad about littering, but it sucked my banana peel down in the most awesome way and spat it out on the other side of the pipe into some 'lil rapids.:banana:

Ground is still frozen in most places, but could be rideable I guess. So much ice where the fat bikers and hikers have packed down the snow on the trails. No new fallen trees, which is amazing.

Most shocking thing of the day is that I was the only one in the forest. No one else was at the trail head. I haven't seen a sunny day like this in weeks.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hike finished. I found a water funnel thing in a pond and played with it like a kid... I feel kind of bad about littering, but it sucked my banana peel down in the most awesome way and spat it out on the other side of the pipe into some 'lil rapids.:banana:

Ground is still frozen in most places, but could be rideable I guess. So much ice where the fat bikers and hikers have packed down the snow on the trails. No new fallen trees, which is amazing.

Most shocking thing of the day is that I was the only one in the forest. No one else was at the trail head. I haven't seen a sunny day like this in weeks.

No banana peel video?

Son, I am disappoint.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to the hospital to visit my friend recovering from brain surgery. He's doing much better than last week, but has a long road ahead of him with rehab. He's currently in a wheel chair but could be able to walk with a cane at some point.

Fuck You Cancer !