Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Going to a wedding for my niece today. It's a dry wedding. I don't drink, but generally prefer to see all of the family with a few drinks in them...more entertaining that way...
I know how you feel. I only drink at home, with family and friends and sometimes with those I do not know. It's all about pacing.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I too had much beer last night, oops.

Went for a short ride this morning. Part way through the loop I went to reach for my water, only to realize it was still in the car. Oops. Ran over a chipmunk too. :( Poor guy.

And now meeting up with some dudes. They're going riding while I'll hike. I'm going to propose that I show them a special trail. :brows:

Enjoy the day!!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Based on how fast this uber driver is driving, we may be in a stolen car.
Well I don't know why we were in a hurry, when the *!%#*#! airplane isn't *!%#*#! flying on time, so my *!%#*#! connection is missed and im stuck in *!%#*#! CLT for five *!%#*#! hours.:

:disgust: I hate airplanes. #'squeeb

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Well I don't know any we were in a hurry, when the *!%#*#! airplane isn't *!%#*#! flying on time, so my *!%#*#! connection is missed and im stuck in *!%#*#! CLT for five *!%#*#! hours.:

Back in the way back days I only had to travel a half dozen times a year, I used to drink my way through it but sitting on the runway waiting to take off is miserable when you have to wiz.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well I don't know any we were in a hurry, when the *!%#*#! airplane isn't *!%#*#! flying on time, so my *!%#*#! connection is missed and im stuck in *!%#*#! CLT for five *!%#*#! hours.:

As we like to say around here: "We know you had a choice in airlines, and you chose poorly."

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do! 45 miles on the tri bike followed by a 5 mile brick run. The weather said cloudy and possible thunderstorms. It was sunny the entire time. LOL weathermen.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Well I don't know why we were in a hurry, when the *!%#*#! airplane isn't *!%#*#! flying on time, so my *!%#*#! connection is missed and im stuck in *!%#*#! CLT for five *!%#*#! hours.:

dang-if you were here longer we could at least go to a brewery...there's plenty of watering holes at the airport tho

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Banged out a ridiculously muggy ride with the pup. She was glad to be out but needed a lot of creek and puddle time. I'm ready for Fall.

Boys first birthday this afternoon. Fun people will be in attendance and I'm picking the beer.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
MIL is due to arrive anytime. This, combined with a break in the heat and the smoke being pushed out, will result in bicycles being ridden.

Also, I have a stump at the toilet. It props me feet in the air so I'm in a squatting position whilst I poop. It's the only way to poop now for me...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Back in the way back days I only had to travel a half dozen times a year, I used to drink my way through it but sitting on the runway waiting to take off is miserable when you have to wiz.
I used to fill my camelback with vodka for long flights (before 9/11 crackdowns). Made the time fly.
And kept the shakes away.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
dang-if you were here longer we could at least go to a brewery...there's plenty of watering holes at the airport tho
No offense to the fine Charlotte folk. Next time I'm here it'll be on purpose and we're riding.

Thank the FSM, my connecting flight is late too. (but of course it is)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
When you have an ex you still occasionally wonder about, and then bump into them in public, with their new relation. The awkwardness you envisioned such a scenario being melts quickly into the realization of closure, whisked away by a few short words about the weather, and "good to see you."