Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hannah slept almost all day yesterday and didn't eat. That means she was awake hungry all of last night. Miserable levels of sleep. Wifey is currently sleeping.

The hotel has a game room making up half of the top floor. Wii is being played intensely. Waiting for wake up and then we figure out what to do in a ski town that isn't skiing...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My music project is getting called satanic, and has triggered a young lady.
https://www.facebook.com/WeLikeLA/posts/805697816306262

You're nobody, until somebody hates you.
If that's the case, then I've been somebody for a long time.

Opal Marie Diamond seems like a fun girl. You should definitely take her on a date to one of your suspension shows. I'm sure she'd just love meeting your friends.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If that's the case, then I've been somebody for a long time.

Opal Marie Diamond seems like a fun girl. You should definitely take her on a date to one of your suspension shows. I'm sure she'd just love meeting your friends.

Sounds like she could use some power crystals and maybe some thoughts and prayers.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning!!
I've got a half marathon tomorrow and will try for the millionth time to break 90 minutes.
NOPE! 1:30:50. Hilly course. My inability to run faster worked against me today. I finished 19th out of 440 runners, and 1st out of 33 in my age group. Always happy to beat all the other old fuckers my age!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Glad we got out early. Missed most of the I70 shenanigans... only one ass-pack, one rollover, and one spin-out in the median. :rolleyes:

Skied powder until about 10:30 when it warmed up dramatically and snow started tho go manky.

Bolted about 12:30 for smooth sailing home.

I am le tired.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Lady was tailgating me something fierce. I pull over and let her by. She flys by me. Next intersection (Park and Goodman) she rails a car. Went through a red light. Clocked a parked car also. I pulled over to see if everyone was alright. Cops and FD came so I jetted....

Traffic is still fucked.....

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Glad we got out early. Missed most of the I70 shenanigans... only one ass-pack, one rollover, and one spin-out in the median. :rolleyes:

Skied powder until about 10:30 when it warmed up dramatically and snow started tho go manky.

Bolted about 12:30 for smooth sailing home.

I am le tired.
Where’d ya go?

We were at Eldora. Finally met TN. Icy the first hour then slushy—getting awfully warm. No more skiing on the calendar until Apr 12, 19, maybe 21, probably at Winter Park for all.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tried to ride today. I think I left one of my lungs on the trail. This flu, cold or whatever the hell it is has wreaked havoc on my body.

Very nice day out though.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Great day of kayaking, not too hot. We had a newbie with us and only did 5 miles or so. Realized its been almost 2 months since we last kayaked. But winds started picking up around the time the new girl started getting tired so we left and got ice cream.