Quantcast

Scheduling Optioins

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I work Sunday afternoons, but may have the option to work Sunday morning's instead.

I am just trying to decide what would be better. Either:

A: Work Sunday afternoons at 3 (Current Schedule)
B: Work Sunday mornings until 3 (Get downtown about 4 then ride)

I really like riding downtown Sundays wif ya fools, specially the Mall since its the only day we can ride around there. Now that the days are longer the weather is warmer, and the ladies. I love the ladies. What I don't like is only having a few hours to actually ride. When I can start working 7am-3pm then get downtown and really ride with no responsibility's that need to be fulfilled.

Its a hard decision for me because I work Saturday night until 11pm. But since I work at a hotel, I have the option to just stay the night and return to work in the morning which makes life a whole lot simpler.

What do you think?

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
I would say work in the mornings. Usually the afternoons are a little bit better to ride for me. I've had some time to wake up and get my body going before I get out and ride

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Well, this can be deleted.

I had decided to quit my job because I was offerd a better job doing something that I love.

So, I am now working over at Alpha Bikes in Centennial, and making more money than I was at that bull**** hotel.

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
kick ass mike....wrenching on bikes is always fun. Hope you enjoy your new job. Sorry I didn't get your phone calls tonight I myself was working at the bike store tonight. I work at Performance twice a week just to get away from crunching numbers, and to get cost on parts....that's always a good thing. Well I'll be riding tomorrow give me a holler and I should be available.