Quantcast

SE Filth Flyer frame?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Anybody know about these? I have a nice 26 Halo wheelset collecting dust and I'm thinking about building up a 26 jumper. I can get this frame for fitty bux but I don't want to drive my ass down there if it's not worth it. Not much info online.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I got some better info and a photo. It's the cromo version with horz dropouts, not like the one above.

Sorry Truth, I don't see many cromo frames with this geo for $50. Prolly going to get it.

vikingboy

Monkey
Dec 15, 2009
No! Please don't! SE is such a mediocre company, I sell their bikes at my shop. I will not let you waste precious steel that could be used on better bikes.
Were se always mediocre or a recent change. I used to dream of owning a quadrangle & pk ripper when I was a kid.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Gonna get this and pick up a cheap but decent fork, install the halo combat wheels, BB5 rear brake, NS 22.2 bars and Kink stem and look around for a drivetrain. I have a buddy who is riding a trashed bike and can't afford to buy a bike outright. I'll sell it to him on payments or something for cost. 400ish prolly.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
maybe have a peek in the thread of the guy parting out his nem pro?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I doesn't look bad at all for fiddy bucks. I know a bike is decent when I want to keep it, haha. Brakes and cranks go on today and I am ordering the single speed kit, seatpost and clamp. I texted my friend the photo and he was pumped. He will be up and running for less than 300 and won't have to ride that janky-ass GT 4X bike anymore.