Quantcast

Sea Otter 4X

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
any of the pro racers were shocked to be beaten by DR, I would like to see Kyle Bennet on a MTB so fast and smooth I bet his riding would be a lot like Cedric's

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Originally posted by Leethal
any of the pro racers were shocked to be beaten by DR, I would like to see Kyle Bennet on a MTB so fast and smooth I bet his riding would be a lot like Cedric's
yeah... i was asking KB about mtbikes a while back, but with the one million aba races plus the nbl races plus the worlds, i think his plate has been pretty full...

i wouldnt be suprised if after winning the ABA title, KHS/free agent gets him racing mtbikes like holmes is.

so DR won? where are the results?

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
the results on cyclingnews.com, yeah I race BMX and wish there were not so many nationals. It's funny you go to a bmx race and there are say 700 riders but it is not all that special, you go to an Ironman with about the same number of competitiors and they have bands, all kinds of displays etc. I know the entry fees are largely different but sometimes quality is better than quantity. If there were only say 10 nationals the chance for TV/magazine coverage would be so much better.

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
Originally posted by Leethal
the results on cyclingnews.com, yeah I race BMX and wish there were not so many nationals. It's funny you go to a bmx race and there are say 700 riders but it is not all that special, you go to an Ironman with about the same number of competitiors and they have bands, all kinds of displays etc. I know the entry fees are largely different but sometimes quality is better than quantity. If there were only say 10 nationals the chance for TV/magazine coverage would be so much better.
yeah.... the desoto aba national was lame this weekend...

i havent ridden in a while but i showed up just to play... seemed like a small turnout... just too many races with less importance on each race....

the NBL is playing it smart with the elite series races...

the aba needs to step up and either block schedule the experts and pros so they dont have to sit around 12 hours, or make some pro/ expert only type races etc...

somethin...