Quantcast

Sea Otter Classic Roll Call!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Wow... I'm excited already. Sounds like I'll be sharing a room with good ol' Sean and co... boy oh boy.

Look for short kid with long blonde hair on an IH Sunday Team... I hope.

-Daniel

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
I'll be there, I'm in the process of hunting down a race bike, since I can't race my one speed, one brake gimp in the Slalom.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
scurban said:
I'll be there, I'm in the process of hunting down a race bike, since I can't race my one speed, one brake gimp in the Slalom.
i would have no problem letting you use my titan for the race. just letting you know that the offer is out there

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I'll be there. Look for the short white kid in a Santa Clara University Jersey on top of a Surly Karate Monkey. I should be bringing up the back end of the Sport XC race.

The Ito

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'll be the shortish tallish dark blond with blackish straightish curly hair with invisible highlights guy who has kind of a triathlete build but weighs about 350lbs on a climbable rigid DH bike that is built for sprinting and long road outings hanging out with a purebred standard poodle/calico tabby mix with a hint of amphibian in the eyes.

Say hi if you see me.

sapdesigns

Chimp
Dec 22, 2004
nor cal / sc
What races and divisions is everyone going to enter?
I'm thinking 2 of these 3...
Dual Slalom, sport 19+,
Downhill hardtail 19-29,
Mt X Beg/Sport 19-29

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
kidwoo said:
I'll be the shortish tallish dark blond with blackish straightish curly hair with invisible highlights guy who has kind of a triathlete build but weighs about 350lbs on a climbable rigid DH bike that is built for sprinting and long road outings hanging out with a purebred standard poodle/calico tabby mix with a hint of amphibian in the eyes.

Say hi if you see me.
your new look sounds out of this world !

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Been to the venue twice already. The refined DH course will be great. I getting married on Saturday at the top of the DS course. Your all invited!!! not like I have a choice.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
kidwoo said:

Say hi if you see me.
You sound hawt. Wanna cyber?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
kidwoo said:

Say hi if you see me.
What he's saying is look for someone who looks like this.

Winger

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
Ill be racing jr x in dh,ds,4x....cant wait to hang out...thats whats sea otter is for

justhuckit

Chimp
Feb 6, 2005
san jose, ca
im in, first time at sea otter tho. tall guy with dark medium hair and always has a hat on and i twich, i ride dh and im on a 2002 rotec. i ride in ragular clothes and full face.
kyle

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
IronJim said:
why i found out that i am to young to race hardtail, so if some one needs to borrow a bike im up for it.
DH? Just ride your regular class. I raced a hardtail the two years I rode dh there and raced in my regular class(beginner and then sport). Did fine, well except for the second race when I took a digger and knocked myself out for a minute or so.

Seriously, no need for an FS bike there.

The Ito

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Jim I may have to barrow your bike! Don't worry, I plan on being top 3 in both expert DS, and hardtail DH... If they let me race my personal bike, I will probably win hardtail dh, the DH course looks like childs play. I doubt I'd even need my front brake!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
All you guys talking about how tame the course was last year... supposedly Town has uped the gnar level by a factor of around 100x... no more hardtail or short-travel bikeys this year.