Quantcast

Sea Otter Registration Open

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Alright, I guess now that I'm registered I should start training. 36 miles???? Wow, that seems like a long way to race! I was sorely disappointed to see that my race is during the finals of the mountain cross. Dammit! I really wanted to watch that.:mad:

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
For all of us monkeys that are going to Sea Otter.....We should get together for a drink or something one of the nights!!!!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by BMXman

I'm in......D
OR......Maybe we can get Mr. Nobody to cook some good ol food for us...

Maybe if we buy all of the required foods...he can come up and do some Chef stuff for us???...

Hey Nobody...what do you think???

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by rotecguy
Looks like I will be heading to sea otter too, we should all definitely try and meet up or something!

So has everyone figured out where they are staying yet???

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
yep, I think i'v narrowed it down to a hotel or camping... :)

seriously though, i have no idea. Never been to the area, so I don't know what's what.
Try Motel 6....

www.motel6.com

it's inexpensive and relatively close

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
cool, thanks, I'll have to check that out. Have you stayed there before? They aren't weird about bikes or anything, are they?
Never stayed at that motel6, but I've never had a problem with the other motel 6's that I've stayed at....

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Ill be at the embassy suites, we stayed at a hotel last time and got totally ripped off, they didnt have a Racers Discount like the website said they did and the room where disgusting

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Ill be at the embassy suites, we stayed at a hotel last time and got totally ripped off, they didnt have a Racers Discount like the website said they did and the room where disgusting
What was the name of it???

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
There's a Motel 6 in Salinas, which is about 15-20 minutes away from the venue. Hey, it's a bed and shower for the night. That's where we'll be staying, since my in-laws are a waste of space (haha). Hey, what time is that jumping contest on Saturday night???

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by mantispf2000
There's a Motel 6 in Salinas, which is about 15-20 minutes away from the venue. Hey, it's a bed and shower for the night. That's where we'll be staying, since my in-laws are a waste of space (haha). Hey, what time is that jumping contest on Saturday night???
The jumping contest is after the Pro Dual Slalom ends on Sat. Probably like 5 or so??

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by Acadian

you talking about the one on Reservation Rd.? That's where I've been staying for the past 2 years...and that's where I'll be staying this year as well!
I'm staying at this one...

MONTEREY #0005, Monterey, CA SR 1/Cabrillo Highway at the Casa Verde Way exit Ph: (831) 646-8585

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by Freak

Never stayed at that motel6, but I've never had a problem with the other motel 6's that I've stayed at....
Yeah, I stayed at motel 6 last year for sea otter, & it was fine. no problems.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal

You going to Sea Otter this year??
Yeah, I'm stoked, cuz lodging will be free this year! A friend has a house in Monterey. Ah yeah!
Now all I hafta do is learn how to jump.....

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by Lucee

Yeah, I'm stoked, cuz lodging will be free this year! A friend has a house in Monterey. Ah yeah!
Now all I hafta do is learn how to jump.....
Sweet!!! We will be at the Motel6...

I keep saying that all of us :monkey: 's have to get together for a drink or dinner one night or something....

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal

Sweet!!! We will be at the Motel6...

I keep saying that all of us :monkey: 's have to get together for a drink or dinner one night or something....
I just joined the other day, do I count??

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
Originally posted by MtnBikerChk
I'll watch you guys on tv!
Well, I don't know how much of us you will see on tv....but I will get lots of pics with my digi cam...how about that??

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal

nevermind...just being silly....guess we're not on the same wavelength...

I need :help:
well, i'd like to catch the silliness wave. just wasn't sure how me being fun would affect todd, or the race.