Quantcast

Sea Otter (Transportation for your Bike)

So I just wanted to see if anyone in the Boulder/Denver who is flying to Sea Otter would be interested in this.
I have room in my trailer for probably about 8-10 more bikes(depending on who all of my friends rides with me) for the sea otter trip.
I wanted to offer this to people as a favor and to help myself out as well.

$100(per bike) for round trip transportation to the sea otter classic.

This way you wouldn't have to pay the airlines $200 and take your bike apart to fly with it.

All you would have to do is bring your bike(s) to my house in Boulder on Sunday or Monday the week before. I would have your bike in California at the venue on Wednesday Evening for you. Then for the Return trip I would just need you to bring it back to me say within 1 hour after the last event on Sunday(or sometime prior to that). Then you would be able to pick it back up at my house in Boulder whenever it would be convinient.

If you are interested reply to this thread so I can get a better idea of numbers and we can come up with firm plan that works for everyone.

Ride On
-Michael Buell

DHanamal said:
Snowshoe has a series race the weekend after Mt Snow, I'm thinking I'll go. Theres gonna be a lot more prizes there than NORBA, and you're fast enough to make it in the cash.

http://ride.snowshoemtn.com/
I'll keep that in mind, but i'm pretty sure if were out there that weekend we'll be up at the st. ann world cup, I just hope im fast enough to qualify for race day at that one. Top 75

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Mike Buell said:
I'll keep that in mind, but i'm pretty sure if were out there that weekend we'll be up at the st. ann world cup, I just hope im fast enough to qualify for race day at that one. Top 75

Top 80 I think, that's my goal. What exactly are you doing this year, race wise? Because I'm going to fly to US Open and Mt Sainte Anne. I wouldn't need the DHer between the two, maybe I could pay you for transport to both?

Bikerpunk241 said:
Top 80 I think, that's my goal. What exactly are you doing this year, race wise? Because I'm going to fly to US Open and Mt Sainte Anne. I wouldn't need the DHer between the two, maybe I could pay you for transport to both?
I'm sure we could work something out.
I'm pretty sure I'll be heading out in the end of may for US open, then were just gonna stay out east for all the races in June and come back to Boulder after Mt St anne. So we could bring your bike to US open and then it could just ride around with us and meet you in St anne.

After that i'll probably just stick to the mountain states/nationals schedule(since the rest are in the west), still contemplating the idea though of skipping brian head and telluride for crankworx, but not sure yet.