Quantcast

Sea ottter 2003 ?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Since my dad is going to santa cruz to work on sea otters between the 10-14 April i'm thinking of coming and racing the Sea Otter since it's the same time. I'd be doing XC and i'd turn 16 the day before. Does anyone know about registration for canucks. Also what is the coarse like ? Length, Technicle, Climbs ect also what is the temp at that time of year i went to Santa Cruz last year in Jan-Feb and it was pretty cold.
Thanks

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
hey JMAC if SO is a norba event your racing age is the age you will be on the 30th of December of that year. Since your 16th birthday is in april that will be your racing age.
t

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
you might POSSIBLY have to get an international racing license? but i'm not totally positive on that one you might want to check on it. normally in order for a Norba member to race out of the country we have to have an international license so we can race where ever we please.......check w/ whatever the organization that runs all the races in canada, they would be able to give you more accurate information as to what you are gonna need in order to race in america.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by indieboy
you might POSSIBLY have to get an international racing license? but i'm not totally positive on that one you might want to check on it. normally in order for a Norba member to race out of the country we have to have an international license so we can race where ever we please.......check w/ whatever the organization that runs all the races in canada, they would be able to give you more accurate information as to what you are gonna need in order to race in america.

Yo foolio! what's shakin bacon??? where ya been, I've looked for you online a few times but you're never on.

nice avatar too (LOL) I dig it!

aight.. I'll catch up with ya later...