Quantcast

Seasonal Bike Shop jobs available

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hey everybody i hope this is not considered spam....Anyway I am letting everyone know that there are some openings in the shop I have been working at in Western NC. It is a seasonal job and require day to day shop requirements as well as dealing with a fleet of specialized rental bikes. the job is at Nantahala Outdoor Center. great job for students and staff housing is available. You will have a fun summer working here and have the opportunity to learn a great deal about bike repair and maintenance. I have been in the shop for a year but have been promoted out of the shop. There are multiple positions open. If you are interested please go to www.noc.com and do the online application and also forward a resume to work@noc.com

The summers here are a blast. The center is located on the river and about 8miles from Tsali, 1.25 hours from pisgah, 3 hours from chattanooga and about 2 hours from windrock. there may also be the possibility of doing some building of technical trail features on the property.