Quantcast
A wish list just seems so impersonal. Where is the thought when you just look at what the elf wants on a list & order it online?
It may not be that way though. I have never done the SS.

If I sign up I am not going to make a wishlist. :D
last year I ignored the wish list and I looked at the user's posts - you can get a pretty good idea about a person by what they say on RM :)

but I stll need to come up with a list for myself to be on the safe side - I don't want to get any more Titus swag ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
A new event this year I will be accepting bribes. Yes this year I will allow you to decide on who PinkShirtPhotos gets paired up with!!!!!

Highest bribe gets to decide! We'll start the bribing at $10.....

Just kidding!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We're up to 24 participants.

It seems to me that the only non-US participants are in Canaduh anymore. We basically went international for UKJason and it's not technically needed.

The pool of people willing to ship international is limited so maybe next year if everybody is ok with it we will say if you join you need to be willing to ship to Canaduh.

Does that sound fair?

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The pool of people willing to ship international is limited so maybe next year if everybody is ok with it we will say if you join you need to be willing to ship to Canaduh.

Does that sound fair?
I am ok with that.

PS - Anyone want to give my avatar a Santa hat or some Christmas zazz?