Quantcast

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
There was also some fail on the part of both UPS and FedEx that left me empty-handed. I'm good with that though, my elf made an honest effort, twice, and the shipping companies screwed it up both times.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
care to elaborate?
Somehow UPS discovered the package contained alcohol and wouldn't ship it, didn't update status, it basically went MIA for over a week I think until my elf went and chased them for it. It was then shipped again via FedEx and got as far as the depot near my house where it would have been sent out for delivery when it was shown with a status of EXCEPTION: PACKAGE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, UNDELIVERABLE.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Somehow UPS discovered the package contained alcohol and wouldn't ship it, didn't update status, it basically went MIA for over a week I think until my elf went and chased them for it. It was then shipped again via FedEx and got as far as the depot near my house where it would have been sent out for delivery when it was shown with a status of EXCEPTION: PACKAGE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, UNDELIVERABLE.
Wow that sucks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Funny this comes up. A colleague of a friend did a research study on which general parcel carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL) had the harshest handling. Guess which carrier has the poorest handling?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The FedEx guy who comes to my work consistently tosses all packages onto the floor (including clearly marked for laptops, fragile goods, etc).

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw,4xBoy,Arkayne,BadDNA,BigT,BrianHCM#1,dhmike,CrabJoeStretchPants,Hooples,IAreBaboon,inthetrees,JohnPeters,jonkranked,Konabumm,Melou,MMcG,MtnBikerChk,narlus,Nick,QuoFan,SerialMidget,TotalHeckler & Yelo

Thanks!
MORE TO COME!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
TreeSaw,4xBoy,Arkayne,BadDNA,BigT,BrianHCM#1,dhmike,CrabJoeStretchPants,Hooples,IAreBaboon,inthetrees,JohnPeters,jonkranked,Konabumm,Melou,MMcG,MtnBikerChk,narlus,Nick,QuoFan,SerialMidget,TotalHeckler & Yelo

Thanks!
MORE TO COME!
Well deserved!:thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
YEAH! Glad you got your gift ($170 gift certificate) :) A little birdie told me you would find an Amazon gift certificate handy!!!

Enjoy!!!
It's pretty crazy. I think we're getting a wii.

BTW the digi photo frame from last year is displayed prominently in our house and I look at it all the time. It was an awesome gift last year!!

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
I'll begin drinking "the sour taste away" tonight. To those who know what this means - THANK YOU!

But again, totally unnecessary!!!

Which one to try first?!?:thumb::thumb::thumb:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm going to find a hooker with herpes to send him a tooth brush.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It's pretty crazy. I think we're getting a wii.

BTW the digi photo frame from last year is displayed prominently in our house and I look at it all the time. It was an awesome gift last year!!
:) I am glad you liked the digi frame...I thought it would be nice for the whole family too (we have one and it's great). We just got a Wii and Syd absolutely loves it too...well worth it when it's a rainy day and we can't go out to play!