Quantcast

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Damnit, I forgot there were special regulations for BrianHCM as Santa. His spending limit was $1-2k. ;)

(PS. Brian, I know it sounds silly but every now and again I remember the dinner my wife and I had with you and your wife. Our trip to Cali was a very memorable and your dinner was a fun part of that. Thanks again for that!!)
That was a great time! However, this is the first year I won't be participating in this grand event.:(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is Christmas morning.

I know that and you know that.

:rofl:
I should try submitting my email again. I missed the deadline ever so slightly (sent my email the morning of the 16th). My argument for accepting the late entry is that I have the RM goatse box. And it's not RMSS without it.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I should try submitting my email again. I missed the deadline ever so slightly (sent my email the morning of the 16th). My argument for accepting the late entry is that I have the RM goatse box. And it's not RMSS without it.
Goatse must live on. :thumb: < That thumb is going somewhere.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey guys sorry, I was at a funeral all day Saturday where I started getting violently ill and progressively got worse all night and was couch bound all day yesterday.

I'll have the pairs out this evening.

VERY VERY VERY SORRY! You can blame my kids for giving it to me!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hey guys sorry, I was at a funeral all day Saturday where I started getting violently ill and progressively got worse all night and was couch bound all day yesterday.

:( sorry Stosh.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Take your time and get well soon!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was actually a bit sick this morning but seems like I'm finally over it. Man it was some nasty crap that went around our house.

Anyway here is the list of people who entered. I'll leave this up for a few hours in case anybody was somehow missed. The pair have been made baring that I had missed anybody.

4xBoy
Arkayne
BadDNA
BigT
CBJ
Crabjoe Stretchpants
Dirt McGirk
gonefirefighting
Heidi
I Are Baboon
ih8rice
jmeperu
jonkranked
maddog17
Mark McGrath
Melou
MtnBikerChk
narlus
Nick
Pesqueeb
Quo Fan
Serial Midget
TheTruth
Total Heckler
TreeSaw
Yelo

Last edited:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DONE!!!

First off I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the 3 day delay however in my defense we were able to get this kicked off 2 days earlier then years past. Hopefully this should give you all some time over the Thanksgiving Holiday to start looking for gifts.

Also an obvious thing that seems to happen every year is the Elf's don't know who their Santa was. Please try to included some sort of gift card if you direct ship or even just a note, most online stores allow you to add something person when sending a gift. Just a thought, I know the Elf's are equally as excited to find out who they got their gift from.

The group of participants this year is a great core group who have always sent really creative gifts, I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Good luck and Happy Holidays!!