Quantcast

See My Vest

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo

This vest rocks. Best new product I've tried in a while. The majority of my rides these days (now that I have a baby) are quick and to the point (quality over quantity) about 1-1.5 hours. 6-10 miles, 1200-2000 feet in elevation. Plenty of places to flat. Which I have. Plenty of times. And returned home late. But I hate wearing a pack. Back or fanny. I just can't be bothered. I blame DH racing/riding ;) Thankfully my bike has a water bottle holder, but it has to be a short one. So at least I've got water. But no flat kit. So this vest is perfect for another small water bottle for longer rides, CO2's (or pump), tire levers, patch kit and spare tube. Keeps things tight and things feel good and secure. I've grown to hate the feeling of a back pack but this feels really good.

It's not really made for you to access while on your bike. It's just too tight plus you have a shirt over it, and you are wearing gloves so you have no real sense of feel...it's possibro. But only if you're endurobro.

I dig it. I dig it for reals.

SpecialEd

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Haha no you're right. It's totally ghey.

That's why I wear 39 pieces of flair, too :D

Also, now I am one step closer to looking like The Machine...or Right Said Fred :hmm:

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
In the immortal words of my brother in law, Dan, on his first use of a camelbak (circa when headshoks were cool), "I love this thing. It's like having a boob rubbing up against your back, and sucking on a nipple. While riding. Who wouldn't love that?"

You just have an issue with breasts, admit it.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
In the immortal words of my brother in law, Dan, on his first use of a camelbak (circa when headshoks were cool), "I love this thing. It's like having a boob rubbing up against your back, and sucking on a nipple. While riding. Who wouldn't love that?"

That's it, I'm stealing your reply for my 2015 signature...

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast

i remember when my dad first told me that the thing that holds the water is called the bladder. he was actually using his and had the thingy in his mouth when i asked, 'if thats called a bladder, then what is the thing in your mouth called?' :brows: