Quantcast

See you in a few days!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
As some of you know we are heading out tomorrow morning for Bellingham, WA. So for those of you in that area, expect me to be bugging all you to head out on rides all the time! :thumb: I hope I get some good pictures of the road trip out there! Going to try and find some good riding along the way.

See you all soon!

For those of you that have my number, give me a call, I'll be board driving since my girlfriend and I will be driving seperate cars. Wish us luck!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Roasted said:
So in that 2 weeks you are gonna be riding, you gonna come up here for a night or two?

Welcome to our slice of heaven :D
2 weeks? umm 2 day drive, and yes, as soon as we get moved in and see what papers we need to get the dog accros the boarder we will be up there bro! But it'll probably be a few days till we get up there, since we'll want to find out whats around the area...

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
DrewS said:
We'll show ya around. Just stop by the Outdoor Center at WWU.

Moving here or is it just a vacation?
Moving! got an Apt. all setup and everything. We just have to toss all our stuff in it and we'll be good to go!

Thanks for the offer, we'll be sure to stop by WWU Outdoor Center.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
slcpunk21 said:
2 weeks? umm 2 day drive, and yes, as soon as we get moved in and see what papers we need to get the dog accros the boarder we will be up there bro! But it'll probably be a few days till we get up there, since we'll want to find out whats around the area...
I meant durign the 2 weeks you are doing nothing but riding :D...not 2 weeks to get here...

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
slcpunk21 said:
As some of you know we are heading out tomorrow morning for Bellingham, WA. So for those of you in that area, expect me to be bugging all you to head out on rides all the time! :thumb: I hope I get some good pictures of the road trip out there! Going to try and find some good riding along the way.

See you all soon!

For those of you that have my number, give me a call, I'll be board driving since my girlfriend and I will be driving seperate cars. Wish us luck!
welcome to the PNW. you'll be living near some of the best riding in the area. best of luck to ya.

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
The riding here is great, new DJ park some freeride trails and a lot of fun trails to ride on Galbraith. You chose a great place to live. I'll PM you my phone number, you can hook up with us on a galby ride and we will show you some of the more fun trails.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
to get across the border you will need a passport or an official copy of your birthcertificate and your drivers liscense. you can get by with just your drivers liscense but they give you ****.