Quantcast

SEI Racing Jerseys!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yo,
We just got some shots of our jerseys, and I wanted to post them up,
so any monkies coming to Snowshoe can introduce themselves.
(If you see a dark curly haired boy in this jersey, he prefers a swift kick to the wedding tackle for a greeting, so be sure to make him happy! :nuts: :) )

This jersey is a No Fear vented jersey and its like wearing nothing.
The chrome screenprinting on the front does not show up well in pics, but it glows in person! :blah:
Anyway, see you guys at Snowshoe!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Jeremy R said:
Yo,
We just got some shots of our jerseys, and I wanted to post them up,
so any monkies coming to Snowshoe can introduce themselves.
(If you see a dark curly haired boy in this jersey, he prefers a swift kick to the wedding tackle for a greeting, so be sure to make him happy! :nuts: :) )

This jersey is a No Fear vented jersey and its like wearing nothing.
The chrome screenprinting on the front does not show up well in pics, but it glows in person! :blah:
Anyway, see you guys at Snowshoe!
I'll be sporting wood so my crotch should be a very easily marked target!!!

Anybody wanna donate a set of Go-Ride or Risse crowns so I don't have to ride with my handlebars on my chin?

Me, JeremyR & Bloch will be on black DHR's with silver/pearl white stickers. Thacker will be on a White XCE.

Spomer...I'll be doing each run looking for your camera....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
SinatorJ said:
So this is what the latest in raimbow wear looks like. Nice till it gets muddy...
ahhhh....I knew you'd lurk your way into this thread. Don't be jealous of the uniform of the royal guard. I won't be surprised if you do your race run with a rainbow sticker on your frame. :heart:

As for the mud....I'll be happy to put her to the test if it means seeing your face when we leave the start gate in the mud.
I may just slap some mud on your grips to make it more fun for you since I know how much you love it.

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Noice. When's snowshoe? We're going to get up there sometimes this summer, but not during the national.

If my bike didn't need a thousand things fixed we should try and get a ride goin.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Cancer Dragon said:
Noice. When's snowshoe? We're going to get up there sometimes this summer, but not during the national.

If my bike didn't need a thousand things fixed we should try and get a ride goin.
Yeah, it is this weekend.
I wish you guys were going.
Maybe we can all make a trip up later on in the season.

And JP, they are kick you out of the "coalition" if you do not learn how to spell rainbow by the next meeting. :blah:
See ya soon.