Quantcast

Semenuk. Oh. My. God.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
a Decade 3 to Tailwhip ?? On a Mountain bicycle ?? :clapping:

Tricks this good take commitment... so much commitment young Brandon doesn't even have time to remove his full face helmet. Not even while he gets his hair cut.

Sep 11, 2015
Daaaaaamn. Watching Brandon ride never gets old. Sure wish we could have seen the rest of his Crankworx run.

High five to Rupert too. Revel Co is a class act.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Holy Hell you have this kid shredding and go through that production process to have an early 70's MUSTANG in the video. My God get the poor kid a GT500 to use not that roach......

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Holy Hell you have this kid shredding and go through that production process to have an early 70's MUSTANG in the video. My God get the poor kid a GT500 to use not that roach......
The kid drives Subarus if he wants to go fast - for free. No Ford needed.
Actually he even gets a paycheck to ride their cars if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
The kid drives Subarus if he wants to go fast - for free. No Ford needed.
Actually he even gets a paycheck to ride their cars if I'm not mistaken.
I was thinking cool factor not fast per say.....for that they could have used big red or an Ultima.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
technically yes since the tapping is an additional manufacturing step, but the cost is likely negligible in big picture of things. however press fit BB's require better tolerances on the machining of the BB shell.
For crabon bikes it's heaps cheaper to make press fit BBs, since you could merely bond a thin bearing cup to the plastic, instead of having to add a heavier threaded aluminium shell and deal with stricter alignment standards.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
For crabon bikes it's heaps cheaper to make press fit BBs, since you could merely bond a thin bearing cup to the plastic, instead of having to add a heavier threaded aluminium shell and deal with stricter alignment standards.
creaky creaky. re: press fit tolerances

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
Gary-Fisher-Vietnam-2.jpg
I put up a sarcastic comment and you derail this thread faster than a grip-shift! Now who's butt hurt?

Yours truly, Gary Fishers moustache

Last edited: