Quantcast

Semi-cross post: cool pics from Damian Breach

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Who is that guy holding the camera? I met him at the Open. He was really cool and laid back. I can't wait to see some of his footage.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
profro said:
Who is that guy holding the camera? I met him at the Open. He was really cool and laid back. I can't wait to see some of his footage.
Kevin Shiramizu - he puts together a little onliner called Boredom Mag at http://www.boredomag.com/ - and he's pretty dang rad. Wicked good trials, DH, and all around rider and yeah - super chill and laid back.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
howse, that's a baller ass shot of you.

i was hoping no one would catch me shooting without looking through the viewfinder. bad steez i'm told.

some footage will be up soon. hopefully on freecaster. if not- on my server.

profro- what's your non-matrix name?

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I just noticed that howse's fork is fully and entirely bottomed out in the corner- commited.
That's the way I roll! :thumb:

I showed the guys at work, and one of them said this (DIRECT QUOTE, NO EXAGERATION) "Why is your brake cable so long, so you can do barspins?" :D

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
who said that and were they serious?
Mechanic Shawn and he was 100% serious :bonk: He later came to me to make sure I knew he was joking........:banghead:

The Moto helmet is a little hot on the climbs, that's why I take it off for the descents, as you know, I was riding up the mountain when that pic was taken :biggrin: