Quantcast

:shaking head:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dammit. I have the same tattoo.

I guess that's what I get for picking one of the stock ones from the samples in the front of the store. :(
Now I'll see it everywhere.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Miss Dunking Donuts on your back. Doggy style with that girl would be a little wired. Could give you are need for a cup of coffee after sex.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Miss Dunking Donuts on your back. Doggy style with that girl would be a little wired. Could give you are need for a cup of coffee after sex.

:think:

This is awesome. Please post more.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
My ex got a chinese character on her back after I broke up with her. She says it means "strength". I'm sure the guy who did the artwork didn't know what he was actually writing. Next time I see her (we have mutual friends)... this is how I'll open the conversation.

Me: Guess what, I showed my chinese neighbor a pic of your tat. He translated it.
Ex: OK... what did he say.
Me: He said the symbol is upside down.
Ex: Ok... I guess that's alright
Me: He also said that the symbol means "slut"

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
If you really want to screw with someone, look at their chinese character tattoo and laugh.

When they ask what you are laughing about, just tell them "your tattoo".

When they tell you it means "peace and knowledge" just tell them "you don't speak mandarin, do you. It says 'beef with broccoli.'"

I travel to asia a few times a year and see people who don't speak english walking around with shirts that say things like "fan supporter club" or "today lets together make."

Americans are no different, they adorn themsleves with symbols that they can't understand.

庄富瑞

That is my name. Well, technically, it would be spelled 富瑞庄 if you wanted to use the technically proprer way of writing it (surname first, given name second.)

I have it on business cards but I'm not stupid enough to put in on skin.