Quantcast

Shark: jumped

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Fwiw, my friend Gabe is featured as a sponsored rider, and he is a no-nonsense badass.
I have no opinion on the product, though.
(This is the first I have heard of it, or Gabe's sponsorship)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As a competitive Fat Bike racer I need every advantage I can get. Often during races the snow conditions on the trail change and as little as a 1/2 psi tire pressure adjustment can make the difference between winning and losing. Having the ability to adjust tire pressures while on the bike keeps me moving efficiently and the WhiteCrow Hub is a promising approach

Your friend gabe is a fucking kook.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
As a competitive Fat Bike racer, even when we win, we still lose. I need every advantage I can get with the ladies. They say my bike dries panties faster than a Maytag. Often during races, my dad will yell at me that he wished I played real sports. The snow conditions on the trail change and as little as a 1/2 psi tire pressure adjustment can make the difference between winning and a massive placebo effect. Having the ability to adjust tire pressures while on the bike keeps me moving efficiently which helps me forget how bad my life is going and the WhiteCrow Hub is a promising approach

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As a competitive Fat Bike racer, even when we win, we still lose. I need every advantage I can get with the ladies. They say my bike dries panties faster than a Maytag. Often during races, my dad will yell at me that he wished I played real sports. The snow conditions on the trail change and as little as a 1/2 psi tire pressure adjustment can make the difference between winning and a massive placebo effect. Having the ability to adjust tire pressures while on the bike keeps me moving efficiently which helps me forget how bad my life is going and the WhiteCrow Hub is a promising approach
and ridemonkey has been made great again. :clapping:

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
So the snow is all gone most places, so there are no justifications for riding one of these, right?

Well other than here:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's snowing here and I have zero desire for an e-fatbike with e-shifting, e-suspension or on the fly adjustable air pressure.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
As a competitive Fat Bike racer I need every advantage I can get. Often during races the snow conditions on the trail change and as little as a 1/2 psi tire pressure adjustment can make the difference between winning and losing. Having the ability to adjust tire pressures while on the bike keeps me moving efficiently and the WhiteCrow Hub is a promising approach

Your friend gabe is a fucking kook.
Don't be F-ing ridiculous, I won this race on my fatbike wearing a fucking starfleet uniform with a phaser attached to my pants.
G0050905s.jpg

Oh yeah, I won the XC race that day too, because fuck, I wanted to.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Don't be F-ing ridiculous, I won this race on my fatbike wearing a fucking starfleet uniform with a phaser attached to my pants.
To be fair, that is your regular clothing, at least when your Wonder Woman costume is at the cleaners.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
To be fair, that is your regular clothing, at least when your Wonder Woman costume is at the cleaners.
It keeps them guessing, plus, I can dope up in the trans bathroom, all to myself.