Dingus McGee

Sorry if this is wicked old.....at the bottom of Alpe D'Huez TT course

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
stabus primonus said:
Why is she even over there with him?
Are you kidding? Wouldn't you think your girlfriend would come cheer you on if you went to the tour de france? I don't see any big deal here, it is funny that there are several threads about her though..

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
stabus primonus said:
I'm no huge Lance fan but I thinking Ms. Crow will end up being the Robin Givens of cycling. Why is she even over there with him?
By that do you mean that Lance will start to gnaw on Ullrich's ear when the going gets rough in the hills?

I think it's great that she's out riding. She might not be 18 years old but she looks more buff than all the breast-implanted teenage mall-rats putting out CDs, and she can play and write and sing too. Her being there also gives the sport more visibility to North Americans.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
stabus primonus said:
Why is she even over there with him?
I mean really. Why one earth would she want to be around her boyfriend during the biggest race of his life. :think:

Jacka$$ :nuts:

Jul 12, 2004
Ohio
I'm referring to the statement Lance made about the tour being no place for girlfriends or wives. Maybe his mind is starting to wander. Thanks for calling me a Jacka$$. That was brilliant.

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
eh im a big fan af trek bikes (having 2 myself) but i dont like the bike she's on, the seat tube just does not look right with the areo design.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
bigevilgrape said:
Don't like her, never have never will. I bet the only way she could make it up there would be if she was on a tandem with lance... actually that would be funny. I want to see Sheryl on a tandem with lance now.

"Yes, it's true", Crow told us when we asked her to confirm the rumour that her time up l'Alpe d'Huez was 90 minutes from Bourg d'Oisans to the summit aboard her Trek Madone.

"It wasn't easy," she joked good naturedly.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/jul04/jul02news

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
I am a fat out of shape injured rider but if Ms. Crow can make it I think I could follow her up the climb... look at those legs they go all the way up.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Damn True said:
What makes you think she isn't very fit?
who said she wasn't?

if you're refering to Leethal's post, he's saying that no matter how fat, no matter how injured, he'd follow that hottie anywhere

I'd love to tandem with her :drool:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Damn True said:
What makes you think she isn't very fit?
I don't think that that is what he was saying....
I think he was saying that ogling Cheryl is all the motivation his fat-arse needs to complete the climb.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Can someone who is good at Photoshop take her head out and put it next to a pic of Lance's melon?

The similarity is freaking me out a bit (and for the record, I think she's hot.)

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
I think Sheryl is fit as a fiddle... you guys that think she looks like Lance are crazy, I mean yeah they sure have thin faces, blonde hair, blue eyes, ugly Oakley's and matching helmets...LOL

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Silver said:
Can someone who is good at Photoshop take her head out and put it next to a pic of Lance's melon?

The similarity is freaking me out a bit (and for the record, I think she's hot.)
:think:

Dude what are you trying to say? :D

Not that there is anything wrong with that.......lol

Olyroller

Monkey
Feb 8, 2002
Olympia, WA USA
chicodude01 said:
how come it seems like lots of people here dont like her?
:confused:
It's cool that she's there, but to me she just seems a little creepy. Kinda like ... oh look at me, I'm with lance, oh.. watch me smell his shamy on TV. She seems a little dark and moody compared to his Mom and X. But hey she's an artist, she can be moody if she wants. :p