Quantcast

Shindagin Hollow, Ithaca NY

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Our Cycle-CNY group hooked up with a couple Ridemonkey peeps this past weekend for a ride, figured I would post some stuff on their “home” forum for your viewing pleasure. We rode about a dozen miles in Shindagin Hollow State Forest, near Ithaca NY. The trails were in excellent shape...driest its been in a while. Weather was great, though maybe a tad chilly. Good introduction for Rob (Robdamanii) & Beth (bluebug32) to the Upstate NY trails. Bet you guys wish you were into MTBs when you were at IC! Nice to meet you guys and do some ridin’. Hope you enjoyed...

Trailmaker on the Creek Trail.

Brokenspoke riding the big bridge.

Rob - your tire looks like its pointing off to the side.... :wink:

NOIP rippin a berm.

Trailmaker & Beth finishing the Creek Trail.

Trigger (aka Hunter) ridin’ the roots

David made the skinny look easy.

Rob & Beth

Trailmaker doin' the rock jump.

NOIP riding a big skinny

Brokenspoke finishing Bitch Ditch

Rob crossing a log pile.

Beth finishing things up as the sun sets.
[/quote]

There's a bunch more pics in my photo gallery.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Coolness, always good to show what you know.;)

Glad to see you on the board man.:cheers:
Ahh, the WA memories :biggrin: I've got the "epicness" picture blown up and framed - muchos gracias!

I keep seeing your sweet ride reports everywhere, looks like you've had a good summer of riding. Me too! I usually just post on the Cycle-CNY site, but I'll spread the Upstate NY love. You've got a guide anytime your on this coast. :cool:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow looks like a great place to ride !! Nice pics..

I need to check out that place next time i'm up that far.. My gramps has a house in Horseheads

Cool! I grew up about 20 minutes south of there - always nice to see pics from the home front. Someone sent me an article from the paper talking about the trailwork that's been going on. I'm definitely bringing my bike up for Thanksgiving if there's not too much snow by that time.