Quantcast

short street vid

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Thanks buddy. I've been riding BMX for a few months. I'm much better at DH, which is where I generally post. Anyways, let's see your vids.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
more time riding, less time posting.
most hypocritical post I've ever seen.

nice vid bro. looks like bmx is treating you well...
I know you have a big bias towards 20's these days, but just for comparison, you think progressing is easier for you on the bmx compared to your old Fall Guy?

oh yeah, I just saw a Tierra frame fork and bars in a shop today... circle geeks. I want one! looks so smooth, dayum. They also had the new fly seats too, not really my thing though, just super tiny and stubby, even compared to my SL.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Thanks man.

I wouldn't love 20s so much if they weren't easier for me to ride. There isn't really a "scene" around here so I end up goin' with my flow if you know what I mean.

Here's a little example:

On my Fall Guy it took me a few weeks to learn 180s. Within a week or 2 on the BMX, I had learned 3s, footjam whips, wallrides (sort of), and now I've pulled a 540 tap and disaster.

But, I think for people who get sore riding would hate it. It took me a while to get used to the beating, but it sure does make you smoother.

I want a Tierra so bad with the removable mounts, I'm just not sold on the super-short chainstays.

I'm surprised on the seat, I though it would be a bit bigger. Not my style then either.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
looks good mang.

I want to ride somethin' fierce. prolly this week. I need to put together some footy. trying to get some of the locals to meet up so I can film the "beerz" trails and some other spots that are blowin' up.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Dude, you're such a douche. I tried sharing my riding because I thought people wanted to see some footy for once rather than b!tching, and then you pick on my because I'm allegedly worse than you are. If you're not the best rider ever that makes you such a hypocrite. Why do you care if I like talking about bikes in my spare time? I hope you feel good about yourself for talking smack on the internet to a 16 year old kid stoked on bikes.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Thanks. It actually only took like a half hour to really film, and about an hour to edit.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
This is comedy.
You've got that right! :busted:

All I said was more riding and less posting seeing that his posts are nearly 10k I get called a "douche" (do you even know what that is, kid?) and everyone thinks I was talking about the riding which was not however since we're on the subject...it wasn't that great.

:banana:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Let's see your street vid then, or for that matter, anything that contributes to this board.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
So I have to put a video up of my own to "prove" I can do a 180?Sorry I'm out of the showing off phase.

My rare posting is a contribution to this forum. Please end this now, I'm going to go ride in 15 minutes.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
No, but because you're so much better than I am, I'd like to see how you roll. Maybe I can learn something.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Hell, I wanna learn something too, Larsen TT. Post up some footy or shut the **** up. Don't BE a douche, go USE a douche, get the sand out of your 'gina. Post a vid. Doesn't matter what f*cking phase you're out of. Doesn't seem to stop you from bagging on a "little kid's" riding does it? You're in the spotlight bitch. Dance, monkey, dance!

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Hell, I wanna learn something too, Larsen TT. Post up some footy or shut the **** up. Don't BE a douche, go USE a douche, get the sand out of your 'gina. Post a vid. Doesn't matter what f*cking phase you're out of. Doesn't seem to stop you from bagging on a "little kid's" riding does it? You're in the spotlight bitch. Dance, monkey, dance!
LET'S SEE A VIDEO OF YOU! YOU'RE IN THE SPOTLIGHT NOW HOMIE G FUNK!

Once again I WAS NOT talking about his riding until you morons kept bringing it up, hans anyone seen Comedians Of Comedy? Good stuff!

I don't even ride a bike, are you happy?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Happy? No, everyone should ride a bike, it would make them less of an asshole. But not surprised that you don't. The haters always turn out that way.

And I never claimed I could ride better than Mark, genius. And it's always entertaining to see someone in the middle of a thousand pointing fingers calling everyone else a moron. Just bow out, every word you speak makes you sound more like a tool.
And I think you shouldn't have edited out the single sentence of "I'll bust your ass bitch" that popped up in my inbox.... It was another rare post that was a contribution to this forum.

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
says your join date was jan of 07 so im going from that. either way, how do you think people are going to take your original comment? ojai is chill, and the riding was good.
I'm going to ignore the kid just because he's young and thriving for attention.

My other s/n had 10,000 posts so I started a new one :brow: (joke)

I thought people would pay no attention to it, it's pretty simple....less posting=more riding= more video footage

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Seems like a pretty BS rebuttal to getting called out, but whatev. If that's what you meant it's cool.