Quantcast

Should I ride or work?

Should I ride or should I work?

• Go for a ride, man... you need that like a fat kid needs cupcakes!

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • You betta get after that work! You don't want a repeat of last week!

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Okay, here's the deal... I'm thinking about riding my bike. Weird, I know.

Trails are out of the question as it's it's been snowing in Denver for about 12 hours now. However, the ground is still really warm so the streets and bike paths are wet but not snow-covered or icy and a road ride could be quite do-able. I'm finally at a spot with work right now that I don't have any deadlines in the next couple of days, but it would be REALLY nice to get ahead on some stuff that I have coming up, will allow me to bill a few clients that much quicker and hopefully keep this whole "owning my own business" thing moving forward. Plus, last week I got so far behind that I had to pull a 30-hour-straight shift in front of my laptop to make two huge deadlines, and I really don't want to do that again...

So whatya guys think? I know, I suck - can't even make a damn decision for myself, right? :rolleyes:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alright, I actually haven't done either! I SUCK! Me and the roommate got to installing a microwave. More him than me, but I was playing the part of foreman. OK taht sounded creepy... anyhow... gonna finish this up and then get a ride in. The streets are starting to dry!

Yeah!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Full Trucker said:
Alright, I actually haven't done either! I SUCK! Me and the roommate got to installing a microwave. More him than me, but I was playing the part of foreman. OK taht sounded creepy... anyhow... gonna finish this up and then get a ride in. The streets are starting to dry!

Yeah!
Haha microwave.......

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alright I went for a ride, and it was so BADDASS I can hardly stand it! Rainy and cold and crappy and wet and I didn't care how long I was out there... just riding my bike to ride my bike, so good! I took roads I'd never been on and explored neighbourhoods I'd never been in! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I enjoy road riding the most when the weather is SUPER crappy... gimme anything except ice/snow or sunshine and I love that stuff... the rainier and colder and more awfuller the better...

Man... riding bikes rules. I'm fully stoked right now... work can go to hell. It can go to hell and die!

:thumb: