Quantcast

#@# Shun Dray #@#

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
View attachment 128534

Fuck in n out. You cant see the avocado, mayonnaise, or sriracha.
My friend Jeremy smokes his burgers. He has a Electric smoke box. just before they are done he finishes them with slices of mild cheddar and plain old mayo. He insists you try take a bite before you add any condiments. Then and only then will he let you put his homemade hotsauce on. He is from Wisconsin and a weirdo...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My friend Jeremy smokes his burgers. He has a Electric smoke box. just before they are done he finishes them with slices of mild cheddar and plain old mayo. He insists you try take a bite before you add any condiments. Then and only then will he let you put his homemade hotsauce on. He is from Wisconsin and a weirdo...
I would tell someone to go fuck off if they tried to tell me what I should or should not put on my food. Even if they were the ones that cooked it..

Mayo on a burger? hell no

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Buy the ticket take the ride. I’ve heard smoked burgers are the shit. I wanna smoke some medium boiled eggs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would tell someone to go fuck off if they tried to tell me what I should or should not put on my food. Even if they were the ones that cooked it..

Mayo on a burger? hell no
I guess you agree he is a weirdo. Instead of butter he makes grilled cheese with mayo.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yes the very southern and western you can get. Where i work im literally in the corner of the country. limits travel.
Right. It's In'n'Out in Southern California and you're in SD. That's like asking if there is water in the ocean. :rofl: