Quantcast

Sickest PRO DJ Bike

mtbfeed

Chimp
May 3, 2007
Who has the sickest whip and what makes it so gnar? Any links to photos are highly appreciated.

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
why wouldnt joe just ride bmx? just to get different exposure? damn that bike is closer to 20" than any mountain bike ive seen...

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
why wouldnt joe just ride bmx? just to get different exposure? damn that bike is closer to 20" than any mountain bike ive seen...

you ever think that maybe Joe likes rockin' the 24, and now the 26 inches?? It's not just for marketing yourself at contests... :disgust1: they are just wheel sizes, give it a break, let the people run what they want, that's why these options are out there now!

And, for this thread are we only talking "PRO" bikes? Marsh's new Howie is lookin' the beat.

but honestly, some of the sickest street/dj bikes I've seen out there have been regular rigs from unsponsored shredders.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
I just noticed the modified cable run thru the head tube on Chase's, pretty slick

I love his home made chain guide too

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Because he is an adult man.
Maybe he got tired of all the little kids at the BMX track thinking he was a child molester riding around on the same size bike as them.
Or maybe he felt like Kramer when he beat up all the little kids at Karate class.;)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
joe's bike is an overgrown bmx bike ;)...

We were all out at the bar one night in cleveland i kept yelling that at him. It's a sick ride though!

I vote Guy Marsh - Howie

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
Don't mind sama1ter, he can be quite a dick sometimes, stuck in his own world.
\
you kill me dude...honestly

i didnt come off as a dick at all.
defensive bitches like yourself interpret my posts just to start ****.

did i say more coverage? more money? noooo
i said DIFFERENT.

just ignore me, please. you know there is an option for it.
growwww up. its just the internet for gods sake

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
haha...funny how much drama joe's bike caused, i love it! seriously, a bike is a bike people!! not targetting this at anyone in specific just saying..so don't take it wrong please.

anyways...joe and guy have sick if not the sickest rides, as well as all the blk mrkt team. i saw many, many pro bikes at Sea Otter though, and honestly i think many non pro rider's have sicker rigs..i saw Jeff Lenosky's trials bike up close and personal tonight and it was pretty pimpin..

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
haha...funny how much drama joe's bike caused, i love it! seriously, a bike is a bike people!! not targetting this at anyone in specific just saying..so don't take it wrong please.

anyways...joe and guy have sick if not the sickest rides, as well as all the blk mrkt team. i saw many, many pro bikes at Sea Otter though, and honestly i think many non pro rider's have sicker rigs..i saw Jeff Lenosky's trials bike up close and personal tonight and it was pretty pimpin..
The blkmrkt team bike's would have looked better if they didnt try to rip off our trans OX blood over raw powdercoat :plthumbsdown:

Even Adam Hauck commented that my bike was the same color as his ..... sorta then he mentioned how mine poped more LOL:poster_oops:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
aaron chase's new bike looks ****in tricked out. he running the new fox dj talas too? damn I want Fox to sell that fork on the market

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Not everything can be 100% FOX'd out ..... hater :disgust:
Now were my 36hookupyo???

EDIT: the MRP looks like crap I agree with you there bet that thing skips too .