Quantcast

Sigh...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Why does the pot thread have 10 times the posts?

I'm hardly a puritan, but c'mon. We've got better things to talk about than getting stoned (ilkoolkeg excepted, he's a gourmet :D )

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i feel the same way every time i see that it is back up to the top of the pile. if its going to be an arguemnt about whther bpot is good or bad, its in the wrong place. if its going to be a discussion about superior strands, different tastes, and what foods or beer each goes best with, then i'm all ears. ;)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Pot aficionados just can't stop talking about it and defending it, and those vehemently opposed to pot use can't stop fighting the users. It's a vicious cycle. I for one don't give two turds either way. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Pot aficionados just can't stop talking about it and defending it, and those vehemently opposed to pot use can't stop fighting the users. It's a vicious cycle. I for one don't give two turds either way. :D

Actually I think the afficionados just don't have the attention span to read the whole thread and they just keep posting the same old crap over and over again.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:rolleyes:

So who, exactly, is holding your mouse that forces you to open the thread every time it resurfaces?

It's a discussion. Yeah, a lot of the same crap gets posted over and over, but there are some interesting posts in there as well.

Kind of like complaining about the current crop of movies in theaters. There's mostly crap, and a few good ones thrown in, but why bitch about the crap? You're driving your own ass to the theater and paying $8 to get in: nobody asked ya' to...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
binary visions said:
:rolleyes:

So who, exactly, is holding your mouse that forces you to open the thread every time it resurfaces?

It's a discussion. Yeah, a lot of the same crap gets posted over and over, but there are some interesting posts in there as well.

Kind of like complaining about the current crop of movies in theaters. There's mostly crap, and a few good ones thrown in, but why bitch about the crap? You're driving your own ass to the theater and paying $8 to get in: nobody asked ya' to...
i think its funny when you bitch about peope bitching.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
Actually I think the afficionados just don't have the attention span to read the whole thread and they just keep posting the same old crap over and over again.
my theory is that they forgot they already posted in it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
laura said:
i think its funny when you bitch about peope bitching.
Who's bitching? You're welcome to make as many threads as you want, bitching about whatever you please, I was simply offering my contempt of such threads ;)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Ok bitches, enough with the bitching about someone else's bitching about the bitching going on in some other thread.

I can't believe I wrote that. We've got too much time on our hands. Guess I better go spark and get creative...hahahahaha, relax that was a joke. ;)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Your wish is my command!

(G13 x Hash Plant) X (Romulan x UBC Chemo)

G13 is an outstanding pure Indica cutting reputedly discovered by the US gov't research program in Mississippi. Crossed with the Hash Plant, it produces one of the best indoor hybrids that unfortunately was last available in the late 80s. If you like a solid and resinous bud with a ‘double Indica' hashish taste and aroma, go for G13 x Hash Plant.

UBC Chemo- Very strong mostly indica with a hashy flavour, UBC Chemo was developed at the U.B.C. in the 1970's for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Exhibiting characteristics of being a polyploid- two or three branches growing together, woody stock and odd-shaped smaller three-fingered leaves give the UBC Chemo a bonsai-like appearance. The longer you can flower it the better -- very dense, round golfball sized nugs. A most potent Romulan cross makes this the ideal hybrid for the medical grower who needs a heavy stone. Recognized amongst the medical community as the best strain available for chronic pain and nausea.

When crossed, these two hybrids are skull-warpingly potent and sooooo yummy...very much like the good Afghani hashish available 20years ago before the Afghans became enamored with the poppy. :thumb: :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i tried reading but now i cant remember what the little part i was able to finish said sooo.....what were we talking about again?