Quantcast

"Six Idiots" to ride Five Classics next week

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Those are all totally righteous dudes.
Half of them own Spookys but I don't think any of them are riding them.
It really is a phenomenally stupid idea. The misery will be insufferable. It will be easy to turn it into a screen play for one of those movies where a bunch of dudes on batchelor party road trip kill a hooker.
I'm so cool bro.

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
It really is a phenomenally stupid idea. The misery will be insufferable. It will be easy to turn it into a screen play for one of those movies where a bunch of dudes on batchelor party road trip kill a hooker.
I'm so cool bro.
If Jeff's Spooky was a Small.... I'd bum rush him and take it....

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I'm so cool bro.
Yes. Not my idea of a vacation! A friend suggested we do something similar:
http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=9949&status=True&catname=Latest News

I'd love to, but the shape you have to be in to have it not be a suffer fest is pretty far above my current level I'm afraid.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
A good friend of mine and master mechanic (Mark Taylor) from Emmaus, PA was on the crew. Says it was the most awesome thing he ever did.

EastCoaster

Monkey
Mar 30, 2002
Southeastern PA
Yup... I know Taylor. Mainly through Jeff who was also on the ride. Taylor did the initial build on my 1997 EWR Woods Bike frame. That, and he sold me my daughter's first "real bike". A 16" Electra Hawaii a short time after she learned to pedal on two wheels after coming off of the 12" bike.