Quantcast

Six Shooter Weekend!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sounds like myself, japzero and doodoobi are in. Any other monkeys headed to Globe this weekend?

Marksee, where you at?

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
too bad doodoobi hit the thing with his wheel and spattered dead cow guts on him. Trucker you missed a fun run... had to hike the last 2 miles or so (seemed endless) to the trail head which was under about 18 inches of snow. once we got below the snow line it was some fast and fun stuff...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sick! I'll check the ride report forum for the full story! Any chances you guys are gonna head out and do that again in March?

doodoobi

Chimp
Dec 27, 2006
hawaii/temporary in AZ
man the trial was sure fun though.... just can't wait to hit it again when the snow melts... very fast, narrow, and burnt cows to try and jump over!! hahahah next time I am clearing the damn cow... I know he stuck his f'n hoof up to catch me falling in his sh@t!!! ahahahah oh well more reasons to go back...... had a great timing drving out there with the ridemonkey crew from AZ. I think the next time I'll cover the back seat with plastic and have a gas mask available if Japanesezero eats mexican again!!!

next trip marksee get your xb ready for four big bikes!!!!!:spam:

Petite Fluer

Monkey
May 18, 2005
Arizona
You guys sound like fun....how come you didnt invite me? Dang....my nipples woulda been hard from that ice. I would have brought up the back too:brows:
I hear Japzero likes it greazy....

doodoobi

Chimp
Dec 27, 2006
hawaii/temporary in AZ
you would need a shuttle unless you are hard core and ride up the fire road to the top which took us aout 45 min to drive up there!!! the fire road is very long and twisty with great views.:monkeydance: