Quantcast

skate style shoes for girls?

Discussion in 'Mud Hunnies' started by dhkid, Apr 25, 2008.

1. dhkid

dhkid Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    i was going to post this in the dh forum, but though it might be more appropriate here.

so what shoes are they on the market for girls? i am talking about 37-38 size shoes. one option is just to resole a decent shoe with stealth rubber, are they any other options? basically less costly, resoling would involve getting a new shoe, then resoling it which over here costs around £30.

is there anything decent from nike 6.0? their web site gives me a headache. what do you flat pedals riders use?

cheers,
    Adam.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. TreeSaw

TreeSaw Mama Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    34 / 293
    I have a pair of 661 shoes (I think they were called launch or descend) that work pretty well. They do seem to run pretty wide though but I am able to tighten them enough to fit well.

3. Lefty Lucy

Lefty Lucy Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    5.10 Impacts are pretty much the acknowledged leader in the flat-pedal shoe world. If you can wait 4 months, rumor is that 5.10 will be releasing a women's version. I know I'm gonna be all over that! They're great shoes with very grippy soles.

4. dhkid

dhkid Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    cheers for the heads up.

the shoes are for a friend, i am already on my second pair of impacts, been on them since they first came out.:thumb:

5. andres611

andres611 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Hey ladies,

I am not sure if I am allowed to post here but I have a question regarding shoes for my wife. She rides flats and i am trying to find her a pair of very grippy shoes. I ride 5 10's but I don't think they make any women's shoes. Any suggestions?

Thanks

6. TreeSaw

TreeSaw Mama Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    34 / 293
    There's a good thread started just below yours. I am going to merge the two together.

7. andres611

andres611 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Thanks, I didn't see at first

8. Nadtorious

Nadtorious Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Lake makes a wide variety of freeride flats in smaller sizes, as well as a few women-specific models. They're decently grippy, not really comparable to the 5.10's but I've never been too impressed with that shoe anyway.
    When I'm dirtjumping or riding park I run DC Commands-they're pretty popular among the bmx crowd as well. Etnies make some really cool girls shoes with grippy soles, and I've run Nike 6.0's with luck before as well.

9. almighty369

almighty369 Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Hi,
    Now days girls wants to wear high hill shoes or skate style shoes and other types of shoes also to look their personality impressive. So they are trying to get it.

Natural Spin Dance International is a fast growing dance product supplier based in Toronto, Canada, we provide all your needs in dancesports. Since our beginning, the principle elements of our company have been focused on our service and delivery of quality products with affordable prices. for more Details Latest Shoes