Quantcast

skatepark tonight

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
does redmond officially allow bikes? I rode there for the first time on Saturday but didn't read the signs....just curious.

the weather people suck around here. I would have brought my bike but they said, "rain" all week. bastards!

I have no idea how to git to that park either, could you post directions? I was with someone who didn't know where he was going so we drove around and around for a good 35 mintues looking for the park. there is no way I could find it again on my own.

well i went for a walk in saint eds today with the dawgie and it was beautiful, then all hell broke loose. it was dark as night and thundering right as i got back to my car, the lights went out in QFC when i was buying milk. but now it's sunny again, so as long as the weather isnt bad, i'll be there.

redmond directions... from where?

from 405 north

-get off at 124th (scrotum lake) and take a right

-follow 124th to willows road, turn rigth onto willows

-go along willows a ways, the limit drops from 45 to 35 and then there is a building on the right that has a hayes mazda sign, turn left at the next lights after that

-you'll end up crossing the slough after a set of lights and come to another set by the QFC, turn right

-drive along for a while, there will be a street with no lights (i dont remember the name, and when u look left down the street you can see the park, turn left onto that street

-park in the park'n'ride