Quantcast

Skibowl #2 June 9-10 Roll Call.

L

luelling

The course is open all the way down. I'm heading up there to help my friend finish the trail this weekend. I'm gonna do lots of hike a bike. I'll take some pics and post em up Saturday night

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
sounds fun.
Anyone think the training on saturday nessisary (sp?)?

I might be able to go sunday...not sure what the course is like...but w/e, I'll just go to have fun.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
sounds fun.
Anyone think the training on saturday nessisary (sp?)?

I might be able to go sunday...not sure what the course is like...but w/e, I'll just go to have fun.
if your racing expert (expert course) you may want to preride on saturday. the course is a bit longer and has a few quirks you are gonna want to get dialed

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
hmm Capital forest...or Mt. hood.

I'd only go sunday cuz that way my rents can drive me bright and early, let me race...then go home in one day.

This is IF they'll take me. (I dont have my lisence yet...cuz I dont have a 3.0)

P.S. I'd be racing sport. I havent ridden my bike off any drops or jumps in months though...is this a straight trail or are their obbsticles and what not?

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub

I'd only go sunday cuz that way my rents can drive me bright and early, let me race...then go home in one day.

This is IF they'll take me. (I dont have my lisence yet...cuz I dont have a 3.0)

P.S. I'd be racing sport. I havent ridden my bike off any drops or jumps in months though...is this a straight trail or are their obbsticles and what not?
the sport course is pretty much just rocky and fast up top and then slower and cornery at the bottom but still fast- just not nearly as fast as top

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA

I'm going down early morning Saturday. I haven't been on "To catch a Predator" yet. Just grab a tent and a sleeping bag. I'm sleeping in my Jeep.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I'm going down early morning Saturday. I haven't been on "To catch a Predator" yet. Just grab a tent and a sleeping bag. I'm sleeping in my Jeep.
I've tried to get a ride a few days ago to galby...but when I said sumn to my parents and how it was a guy online they freaked.

So no go on the ride :-/
bummer.

Sometimes, I dont think they like me riding...probly because of the medical bill.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
I've tried to get a ride a few days ago to galby...but when I said sumn to my parents and how it was a guy online they freaked.

So no go on the ride :-/
bummer.

Sometimes, I dont think they like me riding...probly because of the medical bill.
haha, thats like how i get everywhere

ill be there...rocks:drool:

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
no ride :( and i got a ride to cap forest, plus a sweet new transition double i need to ride :) but i wanna hit up hood!

whats the expert course like
the expert course is rocky and fast on top and the bottom is through some woods that is super super fun.... loam...perfect dirt:drool:

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
hell yeah your stoked josh its gonna be sooo fun. 2 day trips are always tight. Too bad you missed out staussel last week i tailwhipped that sweet hip drop at the top on my m3, love that jump. :lighten: good ride though.