Quantcast

Skibowl #2 June 9-10 Roll Call.

L

luelling

I just talked to my bro doing the building up there and they have a new trail pretty well one, but they will NOT be running it this race. There are a few changes to the Pro/Ex course, but nothing major. It will look pretty much like last year. The log double will have a straight line into it with another log double before (this is the older course, but the trail is straighter to make both gaps doable).

I won't be postin any pics...I've got a bro in from Reno this weekend so I won't be at Hood. My friend did mention in passing that there was wood berms on Fire hydrate and he is building the stunts on Gnar Gnar for the freeride park. Hood is looking to be sick this year!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I'll be there to snap photos. So do really cool stuff in front of me, okay?

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Wave your hand high up in the air so we know its you. That way you get my attnetion and I'll crash......LOL
You laugh but I just shot a motorcycle club ride and you'd be surprised what some of those guys do when they see a camera. A quarter of them try to wheely, another quarter wave, another quarter try to drift the turns and accelerate really fast, and the other quarter were trying one of the previously mentioned manuevers and crashed.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
My ride bagged out on me for Whistler. I am looking to either ride with anyone who's leaving Fri night/Sat morning, and coming back after the awards on Sunday, or for anyone to ride with me in my truck (your half for gas would be about $40). Oh yeah I am in the Seattle area.

Nick

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Kyle, are ya in the Seattle area? Any fellow DH'r is no stranger in my book!
im in bellingham. but I could easily come down to seattle. I will have to see how tommorrow goes, my bike got pretty beat up at whistler today. hopefully I can get her back in shape for the weekend.

when are you planning on leaving?

Kyle,

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
gay...I though I might be able to make it out, but now I have to much stuff on my bike busted to go.

ugh.
Crank fell off the other day, Derailleurs needs adjustment, wheelset came loose somehow and needs to be checked, headset needs caliberation. Ghey.

someone needs to meet my parents for the next race!

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
gay...I though I might be able to make it out, but now I have to much stuff on my bike busted to go.

ugh.
Crank fell off the other day, Derailleurs needs adjustment, wheelset came loose somehow and needs to be checked, headset needs caliberation. Ghey.

someone needs to meet my parents for the next race!
<---Has an Extra wheelset, Crank Set and...well, you need to fix the headset problem.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
<----Leaving TACOMA at aprrox. 7am Saturday morning. It only takes 3:30 to get to skibowl. Lifts don;t open till 10am. Who needs a ride? Center ST Park and Ride (The New one) off of HWY 16 in Tacoma.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
travis and corey are going too.
cory 360 sst trailgap corey, the same corey who cased the dirt road gap at whistler and snapped his sx trail frame corey, and the same corey who get "airfare, entry, gas, 661 ****" free from 661!

haha:monkeydance:

that kid has lieing problems, except casing the whsilter road gap and snapping his frame, haha you saw it. **no pedal strokes into it**

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
cory 360 sst trailgap corey, the same corey who cased the dirt road gap at whistler and snapped his sx trail frame corey, and the same corey who get "airfare, entry, gas, 661 ****" free from 661!

haha:monkeydance:

that kid has lieing problems, except casing the whsilter road gap and snapping his frame, haha you saw it. **no pedal strokes into it**
hahahahaha. not that corey. i don't think you've met corey grant, hes coming off of a torn ACL.