Quantcast

** slacker Thursday? ***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Crushed myself on yesterdays after work road ride. So not sure if bicycling shall be performed today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up til midnight finishing work shit. It should have been done after coming home, but I took a 2.5hr detour to K1. Haley was having a freeforall with the two other fastest kids - her mentor (track record) and the kid holding #1 in Teen League (Luke). There was a lot of fast going on yesterday.

Per Luke, if she races Jr again next year, there's a good chance when she switches to Teen League at 12, that she'll set the youngest age for league winner. She wasn't far off them in standard karts today, so I can see that happening.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
beloved Toto Washlet
just going to sit on it until your legs go numb....?

can you adjust the velocity at which the water comes out or does it just spritz your nether regions like a bottle of perfume...

:D

Last edited:

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
this trial, man, presided over by a coupe of court jesters — some cut-rate Atticus Finch in a cheap summer suit and fuckin’ My Cousin Vinnie’s stunt double. I wanna jump up and take over and ask questions that will actually give some fuckin’ facts. another day of the neurenberg trial for idiots. keeping a tally of the judge’s eye rolls.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Visiting my old dad.

Brought the bike and will ride a new trail on the way back tomorrow. @iRider if you can meet early I’ll come ride with you like around lunch time? Or I’ll hit a trail by Horsens.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
just going to sit on it until your legs go numb....?

can you adjust the velocity at which the water comes out or does it just spritz your nether regions like a bottle of perfume...

:D
5 levels of anus-tickling. I usually opt for 3/5.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this trial, man, presided over by a coupe of court jesters — some cut-rate Atticus Finch in a cheap summer suit and fuckin’ My Cousin Vinnie’s stunt double. I wanna jump up and take over and ask questions that will actually give some fuckin’ facts. another day of the neurenberg trial for idiots. keeping a tally of the judge’s eye rolls.
I got subpoenaed for a trial and I was pretty shocked at how dumb the lawyers were. Both lawyers asked mostly irrelevant questions and neither asked what I thought would have been questions that would have helped their side.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I got subpoenaed for a trial and I was pretty shocked at how dumb the lawyers were. Both lawyers asked mostly irrelevant questions and neither asked what I thought would have been questions that would have helped their side.
But Rudy, Jenna Ellis and Sidney Powell seem so SMRT.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fuck a jury of your peers....

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Visiting my old dad.

Brought the bike and will ride a new trail on the way back tomorrow. @iRider if you can meet early I’ll come ride with you like around lunch time? Or I’ll hit a trail by Horsens.
I WFH tomorrow, so could potentially swing it. Allergies are bad for me right now. So expect a slow pace.