Quantcast

###Slacking Midweek GMT###

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
amazon book sellers must do a lot of crack.....trying to get anywhere from 597.00-1300.00 bucks for a used book "trails of the wild cabinets".....when you can but the latest edition printed last year for 16.50....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
amazon book sellers must do a lot of crack.....trying to get anywhere from 597.00-1300.00 bucks for a used book "trails of the wild cabinets".....when you can but the latest edition printed last year for 16.50....
That means they don't have it in stock.

Morning. Step by step, inch by inch...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You know what makes a work week, a good week? When you try to schedule a task with a coworker, but they decline by saying that Friday is a holiday. WOOHOO long weekend. Thank Jebus.

I am on my 3rd cup of coffee so far. But only because someone had the brilliant idea to replace our coffee cups with these tiny new cups. What the, where was the committee decision on that one?!

Work. and then beer and ice hike tonight with the fellas.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
You know what makes a work week, a good week? When you try to schedule a task with a coworker, but they decline by saying that Friday is a holiday. WOOHOO long weekend. Thank Jebus.

I am on my 3rd cup of coffee so far. But only because someone had the brilliant idea to replace our coffee cups with these tiny new cups. What the, where was the committee decision on that one?!

Work. and then beer and ice hike tonight with the fellas.
do you not have a mug for the office?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Waiting to go in to prep for ankle surgery part two. Taking out the screw fixing the tibia and fibula together while my ligament heals.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went with the girls to see "Wrinkle in Time" last night at the new movie theater. I give it a solid Meh rating, you wont miss anything by waiting for it to come out on netflix.

Coffee and breakfast. Probably take the dog for a run here in a bit. Then ?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Vacation time! But not skiing. Staying at a cabin at the Granby YMCA since apparently that’s a thing.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Goodmorning!! another beautiful day in paradise. I really want to go to Moab in the next couple weeks. I hope the universe and I can make that happen. We will see.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Trying to explain WSFC Quorum Modes and voting rights to people with the technical nous of a potato is hurting my head.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Good Morning.

6 miles before work with some co-workers. One guy just got his first bike so we were showing him what to do.
Fun seeing him huffing and puffing and making the same mitsakes i was making a year ago.

Now after ride breakfast burrito and Horchata

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Really enjoying that I got laid off. The amount of days I pedaled home depressed is not funny. I have already reached out to a lot of people and I am sure I can find something much better.

Found new vintage look door handles for our new front doors. Replica of what we have inside and they look amazing. All windows and doors will arrive Monday. We already got some of the for the 2nd floor and they look amazing. They have been laying marble in the entrance hall and guest half bath this week and it look equally great. Grayish in the enterane and green marble in the half bath.

Snow again today and windy. Not normal for Denmark. I managed to get myself on the bike with a new friend I made who is also doing the 215km gravel ride in two weeks. He knows the area so a good guide and a good bike rider. Post ride food and tasty porter was much needed.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Which one of you did this?

https://twitter.com/takeoekuni/status/978174905026936832

Shimano is on fire...
https://www.bikebiz.com/news/shimano-on-fire

Shimano's factory in Sakai-City, Osaka Prefecture in Japan, is currently (dated 3-26) on fire, reports the Nippon News Network. The city also houses Shimano's headquarters, sales office, and a brand-heavy bicycle museum.
Shimano has now issued a typically Japanese apology for the fire:

"We profusely apologise to our shareholders, customers and stakeholders for all the concerns and the inconveniences that we have caused by letting this regretful accident occur.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, that was fun! Didn't take pics tho. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never be able to ride the Horsethief drop in, either up or down. I had previously entertained fantasies that I could. Other than that, great ride on a perfect day.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well, that was fun! Didn't take pics tho. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never be able to ride the Horsethief drop in, either up or down. I had previously entertained fantasies that I could. Other than that, great ride on a perfect day.
It's one of those lines where I wouldn't want to attempt it properly while riding my normal clipped in and I'd have to feel very good about my riding that day to even attempt it on flats.

snowmonkey.com update:
It's snowing hard.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morn....errr...Evening!!

Things have been a little busy with starting this new jorb. I like it a lot, though...much more freedom, I have an office and I haven't had to even look at a cubicle for days....nice.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Whats a good ratio for 650b single speed? Decided i wanna go that route for the HT build. There are a few steeper climbs where it will mainly be ridden but few and far between as the main loop is only 6 miles long but many trails that split off for a much longer ride.

Last edited: