Quantcast

Slalom pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
This is a really fun slalom course outside of charlotte. I rode all day so I don't have many pictures but here are a couple. I didn't take any during open practice, so no air shots really, since its so much faster to pump and manual everything.

This is Jared

I've tried this one at a couple events, this time I like it.

Please get in touch if you were there, as I have some more that are similar so I didn't post them.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
looks like dolby standing the background of the T-P pic. Hate I missed the event - I have no excuses b/c the course is 15 min. from my house...

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta

that kinda looks like gina norman in the orange maxxis stuff but the last time i saw gina her hair wasn't that long.....probably her though

Crazy Dan

Chimp
Aug 26, 2002
Last Place!
Yo, Mr. Pirate, is this cat's name Jared? I have a video clip of him nose diving the step-up. Here's a sample. Jared you on this board, want me to post it?

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Crazy Dan said:
Yo, Mr. Pirate, is this cat's name Jared? I have a video clip of him nose diving the step-up. Here's a sample. Jared you on this board, want me to post it?

haha for sure post it... I was there but only got to hear about it. He was for sure feeling it.

Crazy Dan

Chimp
Aug 26, 2002
Last Place!
Did the rain hold off for the DS? I took a couple hard hits in the DH so I couldn't race the slalom, left right when it started to sprinkle. I'll post the vid when the mac and PC quite arguing.