Quantcast

"Slaves, Obey your Masters"

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Proving, again, that you don't have to be religious to be stupid.

They should have gone with the part about stoning disobedient children to death.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did netanyahu have to use the servants entrance on his recent visit or was he allowed in the front door?

was there a state dinner or carry out chinese?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The message is intended for state lawmakers who recently passed a bill announcing 2012 as the Year of the Bible, the American Atheists said.
While the image and presentation is inexcusably offensive, isn't it unconstitutional for lawmakers to do this ? Doesn't this conflict with the First Amendment ? Something to the effect that there shall be no state approved religion.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
While the image and presentation is inexcusably offensive, isn't it unconstitutional for lawmakers to do this ? Doesn't this conflict with the First Amendment ? Something to the effect that there shall be no state approved religion.
Yes correct. And that's their whole motive. Law makers in PA have designated this year as "The year of the Bible". So this was their response. But driving by this sign at highway speeds or even walking by it in the neighborhood that it's in, I'm not sure the First Amendment is the first thing that pops into your head.