Quantcast

SLC DHers

JOhnG

Chimp
Dec 23, 2001
DC
me and my friends are planning a trip out to SLC this summer to ride and climb. we are planing on taking a couple of overnight trips to moab but can anyone reccomend good DH trails closer to SLC. also we have some over night climbing trips planned but any info on bouldering spots realitivly cloe to SLC would be greatly appreciated. and finnaly is there anything fun for a bunch of 16/17 year olds to do besides climb and bike. i ski out there every winter but never find anything.

-John

Darryl

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
ZION
Originally posted by JOhnG
me and my friends are planning a trip out to SLC this summer to ride and climb. we are planing on taking a couple of overnight trips to moab but can anyone reccomend good DH trails closer to SLC. also we have some over night climbing trips planned but any info on bouldering spots realitivly cloe to SLC would be greatly appreciated. and finnaly is there anything fun for a bunch of 16/17 year olds to do besides climb and bike. i ski out there every winter but never find anything.

-John
If you want epic biking and climbing, screw SLC go to Zion.

JOhnG

Chimp
Dec 23, 2001
DC
Originally posted by Darryl
If you want epic biking and climbing, screw SLC go to Zion.
yea iu've been to zion. unfortionatly it was with my parents so we could only hike. it looked like fun though. and were not exatly looking for epic climbs. were to boulder crowd. plus we have free houseing in SLC:D