Quantcast

Slippery Pig's Manager Got Canned!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Thank God, Brady was a douche, and I never got the hookup that I got from Brian and several previous people there.

Erik seems in good spirits so I hung out and drank some of Brady's left behind beer tonight (thanks Brady!) and will prolly buy another Chameleon from Erik. The 3rd one he's hooked me up with.

:cheers:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Thank God, Brady was a douche, and I never got the hookup that I got from Brian and several previous people there.

Erik seems in good spirits so I hung out and drank some of Brady's left behind beer tonight (thanks Brady!) and will prolly buy another Chameleon from Erik. The 3rd one he's hooked me up with.

:cheers:
:clapping:

That guy was a superdouche, I avoided that shop like the plague when he worked there.

:monkeydance:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Werd.

It's the closest shop to my place, so they get my business and Erik has hooked me up over the years, but still wish I was closer to Cactus...

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Werd.

It's the closest shop to my place, so they get my business and Erik has hooked me up over the years, but still wish I was closer to Cactus...
Same here.

Erik has been cool to me and hooked me up quite a few times. But I rarely saw him and had to deal with the other employees...the old gruff mechanic (I forget his name) I can handle, but Brady and that other kid that worked there, no way.

I try to hit Cactus when we do our South Mountain rides, two birds with one stone. We usually end up chilling there for awhile watching bike DVD's and making fun of Markskee :biggrin:

TRB

Chimp
Nov 1, 2008
Scottsdale, Arizona
Same here.

Erik has been cool to me and hooked me up quite a few times. But I rarely saw him and had to deal with the other employees...the old gruff mechanic (I forget his name) I can handle, but Brady and that other kid that worked there, no way.

George is the non-social type in my opinion. At least he will respond when asked a question so no issue with him. I hate to see anyone lose a job, but if you can't get it done, it happens. Been a long time since I stepped in the PIG! Brady was one reason!

Last edited:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
To George's credit, I have rolled in there many, many times and he hits me with a deadpan "Wha'd you break now?", he'll then throw my bike up and fix what's needed, and I leave some money on his bench as he rarely charges me for minor shi1t.

I'd prolly be twice as angry if I dealt with the public all day...