Quantcast

Slopemonkey.com!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Well...'tis nearly the season, so I've decided it's time to expand the Monkey network. Opening in the next few weeks will be Slopemonkey, a community site like Ridemonkey for snowboarding, and skiing.

Stay tuned!

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Sweet!!! Skiing and snowboarding are the best sports (along with any type of biking)! I'm really looking forward to this... a lot!

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
dogwonder said:
yep...days are getting shorter and we'll be getting Orion rising soon enough...
I saw it last night! Is it really September already? Man time flies when you have a bike:D
I'm not quite ready for winter just yet, we already have six months of it up here - but with all the preseason gear sales and Warren Miller films being hyped it's kinda hard not to get excited. Bring on the Slopemonkey!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
priceseliger14 said:
Well would we use our same handels? or would it be a completly different website? Don't make it as chaotic as other ski websites such as New Schoolers.
:stupid: newschoolers.com blows dog.

I've been getting some ski magazines in the mail lately, and I'm ready for the white stuff to start falling!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
mtnluvn said:
I saw it last night! Is it really September already? Man time flies when you have a bike:D
I'm not quite ready for winter just yet, we already have six months of it up here - but with all the preseason gear sales and Warren Miller films being hyped it's kinda hard not to get excited. Bring on the Slopemonkey!
I saw him the other morning (5 am) as well...I know the long winter problem, moved from Vermont. I'm not quite ready yet, but I find myself thinking about the Whistler trip in February more and more...