Quantcast

Smart Car with 1300cc HAYABUSA Engine

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
This is a modified smart car with a 1300cc Kawasaki Hayabusa engine in it. It smokes a Ferrarri in a quarter mile.

I'm sure that some have already seen this, but this car is on acid! Sign me up for one! Imagine the tickets you'd get if you had one of these, just showing ya freens what it can do in pawkin lots! Aaaaah yehhh.

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
I found a Go Kart with a Hayabusa which lead me to this one...

THIS is absolutely cool to watch but dumb as all get out.

And in broad daylight...

I'm not one for watching YouTube but I got a kick out of the smart car and found the Kart on the highway thing and just was smirking all through it. Pretty dangerous though. But fun to watch none the less.

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Since when does Kawasaki make 'Busas????
:poster_oops:OOOOKaaay, busted. :busted: My bad, it's s SUZUKI Hayabusa. My mistake. Excuse me for the poor crotch rocket brands. Hayabusa... SUZUKI! Not Kawi... I don't know much about motorcycles but the vid was so cool to watch. I'd LOVE to have one of those if they could just mount the engine in the rear and make it a two seater. Gotta have room for a broad...

And stock in Yokohama tires. :biggrin:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
What fvcking language were the guys filming speaking?

Is that how teen-twenty something males speak in california?
Not sure where they reside ya know, but they do sound like they're pretty narly like bro fur shirley burley. Then again... their state governor of COLLIFORNYA out there does sound a little bit funny which might explain it. :biggrin:

Last edited: