Quantcast

Snowshoe Dual Course

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeeee hawwww. we will be dragging the hellians from western PA down there next weekend, will we be allowed to burn it in?

Trevyn, how bout some more bike park updates/plans? Any?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
one thing i did notice, it looks a bit tamer than the old terrain that used to be on that slope :)

Any plans for a 25 ft drop on this course? No?

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Another full day today... I don't have any pics but will surely get some soon. Tomorrow we will make final adjustments and preparation to have the course open for this weekend. Super dry up here right now so raking/hand packing is a bit tough. The course will end up being twice as long as what is shown in the pictures. I am pretty stoked about how it is turning out. We put in a foundation for a wall ride today. Should be a fun one...

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Looks cool!! Will it be dual "one course" the whole way? Hard to tell but, doesn't look like seperate lanes anywhere. Looks good so far either way!
Yeah, it will be pretty much straight up dual racin'. Some professional pictures should be on the site soon... www.ride.snowshoemtn.com

Rained pretty good today. We will be out packing tomorrow...

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
yessss. i knew the dry wouldn't last long.

will there be any chance during the weekend of the first race to just ride the track? have race fees been determined yet?
Saturday practice on the course will be within the event schedule timeline and for racers only. Sunday it will be open. It will be open throughout the season too. Race fees are on the web site.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Phil Duncan taking pictures does not mean professional :P Can't wait to setup some remote flashes in that woods section. Oh and ride it of course.

Last edited:

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
That section where it loops through the trees looks awesome! Hopefully, I can make a trip out there this summer.