Quantcast

Snowshoe update

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
The work Brad and Trevyn has NEVER been an issue....They do an AWESOME JOB!

As a footnote, I rode Stoneysnake for the first time ever this past weekend, a trail made famous by the builder himself....

(BTW - That damn trail ROCKED!!!!! Excuse the pun! )

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Cool!

Really though, I can't understand why everyone who enjoys racing or loves SS doesn't realize what a great thing it is. You all should be buying season passes and letting the mountain know you support Trevyn and of the employees that work hard for your sport.
I have one and am glad I got it too. Saves me money all over the Mountain. Plus after I ride there after 4 weekends this summer it will be like $17 a day to ride. You can't beat that.

We going to get to ride togther this summer or what?

FatOld&Bald!

Chimp
Apr 20, 2004
South Florida
I have one and am glad I got it too. Saves me money all over the Mountain. Plus after I ride there after 4 weekends this summer it will be like $17 a day to ride. You can't beat that.

We going to get to ride togther this summer or what?
Maybe at the second race, can't make the first. Planning to be there the third race.

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
The work Brad and Trevyn has NEVER been an issue....They do an AWESOME JOB!

As a footnote, I rode Stoneysnake for the first time ever this past weekend, a trail made famous by the builder himself....

(BTW - That damn trail ROCKED!!!!! Excuse the pun! )
Were is this trail you speak of? I cant find it on my map.....

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
THE BURG but missing BOSTON
They aren't even similar:crazy: . We must be talking about 2 different trails at the shoe. I know lower quick draw, I broke some bones on that trail not even a month ago . Are you doing too much of this?:cheers: And not enough of this,:banana:

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
T-pro any word on the pics from the race ? where are they posted and who are the photographers( beeside Big Mike).
I know strickly DH was on site. Most photographers that were there independent of the resort.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
T-pro

I was up there last weekend and saw some new work off of STP road where you go back into the woods. Was told by one person that it is the new trail leading down to power line. Was told by someone else that it is just a new little section for the next race. Do you know what it is? It would be great if it were the new connector to power line.

Thanks
Dennis

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
T-pro

I was up there last weekend and saw some new work off of STP road where you go back into the woods. Was told by one person that it is the new trail leading down to power line. Was told by someone else that it is just a new little section for the next race. Do you know what it is? It would be great if it were the new connector to power line.

Thanks
Dennis
The pictures I posted in another thread are of this section. It is not 100% commited that this will tie into Powerline directly but we are looking into its potential. As soon as we get the novice trail built in the basin the western side will see some greater attention and efforts such as re-working of the existing section of powerline and expansion.