Quantcast

So a bumblebee and a chicken go to a halloween party...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I just had to share a few pics of the little girl's first real Halloween. Ok, so she was around last year, but seeing as she was only a couple weeks old, it really didn't count. This year the wife got her her first real costume. The weather was crappy, so we ended up just hanging out a a friends place with their daughter, the chicken. We hit up their neighbors for some candy, but that was about it.

Here we are hanging around the candy...

And here we are, hitting the neighborhood...

Bumblebees can fly, you know...

J

JRB

Cool PN. Those are even better than the alligator I saw last night. :thumb:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
awww that is so cute. we got some cute kids trick or treating here last night. one that looked younger than your daughter came by with his mom dressed up as a pirate.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
I had some kids come by that looked really old and I was like man I don't know whether to offer you guys a beer or some candy! HAHA!
hahaha
next year just buy some cans of Skoal. haha.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dh girlie said:
I had some kids come by that looked really old and I was like man I don't know whether to offer you guys a beer or some candy! HAHA!
That was how I was. Out of a few hundred houses only 2 people turned me down. One was a major dick about it and was like "NO You're Too OLD!"

I wore jeans, and my Burton hoodie. And if people asked what I was, I told them i was a software engineer. Funny thing was at one house the guy was like "haha, that makes sense because thats just about how I go to work."

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
pixelninja said:
I just had to share a few pics of the little girl's first real Halloween.
Well, this wan't a REAL Halloween for our new kid - she can't eat candy, or tick-or-treat. But that didn't keep her from being a little devilish.

Attachments

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Great looking kids PN! I have to add mine in here too. Maybe this thread should be renamed to something like 'Pics of your kids begging for candy.' We managed to get around the block just before it started raining/snowing last night.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
mtnbkr4235 said:
That was how I was. Out of a few hundred houses only 2 people turned me down. One was a major dick about it and was like "NO You're Too OLD!"

I wore jeans, and my Burton hoodie. And if people asked what I was, I told them i was a software engineer. Funny thing was at one house the guy was like "haha, that makes sense because thats just about how I go to work."

I would never NOT give them candy...hell they can egg your house! Actually, I could care less how old the trick or treaters are. I still have way too much candy at home. These kids were polite, and at least they had costumes on. I once had some freaky f'er show up at my house at like 9:30...a real nasty lookin old dude with a really young chick that was kinda on the sleazy lookin side...that's when I took in my pumpkin and shut the lights...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Morryjg said:
Great looking kids PN! I have to add mine in here too. Maybe this thread should be renamed to something like 'Pics of your kids begging for candy.' We managed to get around the block just before it started raining/snowing last night.
RAR! Scary lion!

Yeah, the weather last night sucked. My wife was pretty dissapointed that we didn't get to parade Evy around. I had to remind her that last night was more of a time for her and her friend Karen (chicken's mom) to show off their kids, than for the kids themselves. Heck, Evy didn't care we didn't get to go trick-or-treating. As you can see from my first pic, she was more interested in the tv remote than the big bowl of candy in front of her!